View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Shodan
One Bar Champion
The Fire Lord
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 72 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

“stocks will be crashing” when i BLAST A GAUGE or EMPTY MAGS! sorry to “burst ur bubble” but your JABS’LL FAIL to SET ME BACK & i wouldn’t “buy in to those, homes” w/ FANNIE MAE & FREDDIE MAC! "it's not me, it's you" livin IN HIS MOMMA'S BASEMENT, i wanted to face a “monster” but i GET THIS FRAUD IN PLACEMENT? you’ll need a “hero to save you now” but my LYRICS AREN’T CONTAINING shit that’s CHRISTIAN ROCK RELATED like a SKILLET COMPILATION!!/bred knows ill win, first we TEXT, THEN I’LL BEAT YOUR VERSES & for my NEXT WIN? DEFEAT A MURDA; you wont “go in, to defy or place” less you STEPPED IN A HEATED FURNACE n i aint seen “o bomb a squad” unLESS ITS THE SECRET SERVICE or the PRESIDENT’S TEAM OF SERVANTS!! (the fireplace, Obama squad.) if you wrote lines alone? you couldnt even TRY TO TOP MINE, i mean we know acs helps to WRITE YA BARS, GUY, but they just “assist your suicide” - hence a “CRYSIS HOTLINE!” you’re a rap machine? “Obey, you’re human!” but tryna BEAT GOD IN A CONTEST? since you can “cause no harm” you better run to “save your life” no THREE LAWS OF ROBOTICS!!!/i mean, he thinks he’s ACTUALLY KILLING ME? i’ll make ya “head spin,” hope someone HAPPENS TO INTERVENE if you "draw to put dots in I?" ur like ANIME IN DEFEAT cause weapons? we might see “bey’ blade, tops!” like JAPANESE FIGURINES!

Versus Obey in the most recent GC.
Unread 10-09-2014, 10:07 AM   #4

Shodan
One Bar Champion
The Fire Lord
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 72 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1024 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

“stocks will be crashing” when i BLAST A GAUGE or EMPTY MAGS! sorry to “burst ur bubble” but your JABS’LL FAIL to SET ME BACK & i wouldn’t “buy in to those, homes” w/ FANNIE MAE & FREDDIE MAC! "it's not me, it's you" livin IN HIS MOMMA'S BASEMENT, i wanted to face a “monster” but i GET THIS FRAUD IN PLACEMENT? you’ll need a “hero to save you now” but my LYRICS AREN’T CONTAINING shit that’s CHRISTIAN ROCK RELATED like a SKILLET COMPILATION!!/bred knows ill win, first we TEXT, THEN I’LL BEAT YOUR VERSES & for my NEXT WIN? DEFEAT A MURDA; you wont “go in, to defy or place” less you STEPPED IN A HEATED FURNACE n i aint seen “o bomb a squad” unLESS ITS THE SECRET SERVICE or the PRESIDENT’S TEAM OF SERVANTS!! (the fireplace, Obama squad.) if you wrote lines alone? you couldnt even TRY TO TOP MINE, i mean we know acs helps to WRITE YA BARS, GUY, but they just “assist your suicide” - hence a “CRYSIS HOTLINE!” you’re a rap machine? “Obey, you’re human!” but tryna BEAT GOD IN A CONTEST? since you can “cause no harm” you better run to “save your life” no THREE LAWS OF ROBOTICS!!!/i mean, he thinks he’s ACTUALLY KILLING ME? i’ll make ya “head spin,” hope someone HAPPENS TO INTERVENE if you "draw to put dots in I?" ur like ANIME IN DEFEAT cause weapons? we might see “bey’ blade, tops!” like JAPANESE FIGURINES!

Versus Obey in the most recent GC.