View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

His Illmania battle? They’ll EASILY KILL EM cause “you couldn’t profit from recording this fuck” reLEASING AND FILMING someone SLEEPING WITH HILTON! Being picked for audio was like aCHIEVING FULFILMENT and I wish I could say this EMCEE WAS AN ILL PICK; for ACs the “test” wasn't “multiple choice” but Blnk's NEED TO BE FILLED IN! ACs? He couldn’t see the “bigger picture” with a smartphone SCREEN THAT HE’S TILTING; he’d “branch out” but “leaves shrived up” like a TREE THAT IS WILTING! Your stay here is temporary, just LEASING THE BUILDING so for “Home Improvement”; we’ll “cut him” to “save face” like HE WAS OUR WILSON! After this, you beLEIVING YOU’RE STILL SICK? Nah if he’s SEEN ON SOME “KING” SHIT; Ima turn LA Police and straight BEAT THE CIVILLIAN! This faker pretends he’s got GREEN IN THE MILLIONS or EVEN A BILLION but if you see “Bleu with the cheddar” it’s EATING SOME STILTON! Sure he’s battled for years and thinks WE ARE HIS CHILDREN but you couldn’t be a “pioneer by trade” swapping BEADS WITH THE PILGRIMS! Bitches? If the “pussy is smooth” he reCEIVED A BRAZILLIAN so if this dudes in the "SHEETS” WITH A MILF IT’S chilling with his moms with a NEEDLE AND QUILTIN’!

*Scheme battle Vs Bleu
**Bleu was picked for audio last minute after BLNK left ACs.
Unread 10-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #3

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

His Illmania battle? They’ll EASILY KILL EM cause “you couldn’t profit from recording this fuck” reLEASING AND FILMING someone SLEEPING WITH HILTON! Being picked for audio was like aCHIEVING FULFILMENT and I wish I could say this EMCEE WAS AN ILL PICK; for ACs the “test” wasn't “multiple choice” but Blnk's NEED TO BE FILLED IN! ACs? He couldn’t see the “bigger picture” with a smartphone SCREEN THAT HE’S TILTING; he’d “branch out” but “leaves shrived up” like a TREE THAT IS WILTING! Your stay here is temporary, just LEASING THE BUILDING so for “Home Improvement”; we’ll “cut him” to “save face” like HE WAS OUR WILSON! After this, you beLEIVING YOU’RE STILL SICK? Nah if he’s SEEN ON SOME “KING” SHIT; Ima turn LA Police and straight BEAT THE CIVILLIAN! This faker pretends he’s got GREEN IN THE MILLIONS or EVEN A BILLION but if you see “Bleu with the cheddar” it’s EATING SOME STILTON! Sure he’s battled for years and thinks WE ARE HIS CHILDREN but you couldn’t be a “pioneer by trade” swapping BEADS WITH THE PILGRIMS! Bitches? If the “pussy is smooth” he reCEIVED A BRAZILLIAN so if this dudes in the "SHEETS” WITH A MILF IT’S chilling with his moms with a NEEDLE AND QUILTIN’!

*Scheme battle Vs Bleu
**Bleu was picked for audio last minute after BLNK left ACs.