View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Yeah thought the response was predictable...

I feel where you coming from.. Day actually has a few homies he fucks with... I don't think it's the friends thing tho.. I think he just wants to be famous/ attention as you put it. It is very kiddish but the over the top antics are funny to me on some occasions.. "If I hear two more boo's... Ima boo boo on stage".. lol #bars

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Word not looking forward to the bizare battle... but tyler the creator word? That may actually be dope....

Im not the biggest Daylyt fan.. He has bars sometimes.. I just think he's a character lol.... I didnt see the Michael Jackson antic tho idt

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

This video sums it up pretty much.. He admits he's an attention whore... and the leagues book him for promotion/ views....

Daylyt pulls out his meat vs 40barrs? Shit cray - YouTube

the mj antic

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
2. YuckWTF
Unread 10-07-2014, 06:58 PM   #10

Fredo Lombardi
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Yeah thought the response was predictable...

I feel where you coming from.. Day actually has a few homies he fucks with... I don't think it's the friends thing tho.. I think he just wants to be famous/ attention as you put it. It is very kiddish but the over the top antics are funny to me on some occasions.. "If I hear two more boo's... Ima boo boo on stage".. lol #bars

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Word not looking forward to the bizare battle... but tyler the creator word? That may actually be dope....

Im not the biggest Daylyt fan.. He has bars sometimes.. I just think he's a character lol.... I didnt see the Michael Jackson antic tho idt

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

This video sums it up pretty much.. He admits he's an attention whore... and the leagues book him for promotion/ views....

Daylyt pulls out his meat vs 40barrs? Shit cray - YouTube

the mj antic

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
2. YuckWTF