View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2014, 02:37 PM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

I see @EtH ....

And @DJ Denton the radio account doesn't need funding it's a free service your paying for soemthing that need not get paid for ....
Mans in regards to the 3rd party advertisement again I need not know ...

If you are paying for it I suggest a refund as I don't see people coming here mentioning this so called advertisement your paying for ...

I mean are we marketing new members with surveys as to where they heard about us if not that's kinda dumb if ya paying for a advertisement scheme you have no measure over its results ...

Anyone with half a buisness mentality could tell you that you dumb fuck ....

Your just a jarhead frontline solider son don't act like you know how to run a buisness when your designed to be given orders and follow them ....

All I'm saying is you've picked up on a very small detail from this whole thread because I called you out in it saying wtf do you do ....

The radio show doesn't need you anymore deal with it it's moved way past your level and production you don't even feature on it anymore the intro is all about pugz ....

And again where is this advertisement your claiming on twitter and Facebook where are the members from that advertisement ....

Do us a favour stop acting like you digging money out for shit instead use a buisness module and measure your investment if ya putting in so much get something out of it otherwise you just a dumb fuck .....

Moving on !!!!!! @Erupt the audio does need some love big time ....

It's quite simple how we judge what makes people tick instead of guessing use the database we have email the members a survey and get some damn feedback !!! It's not rocket science ...

May I suggest one my company uses ....

https://www.surveymonkey.com

Know your market place before you invest ....

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 09-25-2014, 02:37 PM   #20

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

I see @EtH ....

And @DJ Denton the radio account doesn't need funding it's a free service your paying for soemthing that need not get paid for ....
Mans in regards to the 3rd party advertisement again I need not know ...

If you are paying for it I suggest a refund as I don't see people coming here mentioning this so called advertisement your paying for ...

I mean are we marketing new members with surveys as to where they heard about us if not that's kinda dumb if ya paying for a advertisement scheme you have no measure over its results ...

Anyone with half a buisness mentality could tell you that you dumb fuck ....

Your just a jarhead frontline solider son don't act like you know how to run a buisness when your designed to be given orders and follow them ....

All I'm saying is you've picked up on a very small detail from this whole thread because I called you out in it saying wtf do you do ....

The radio show doesn't need you anymore deal with it it's moved way past your level and production you don't even feature on it anymore the intro is all about pugz ....

And again where is this advertisement your claiming on twitter and Facebook where are the members from that advertisement ....

Do us a favour stop acting like you digging money out for shit instead use a buisness module and measure your investment if ya putting in so much get something out of it otherwise you just a dumb fuck .....

Moving on !!!!!! @Erupt the audio does need some love big time ....

It's quite simple how we judge what makes people tick instead of guessing use the database we have email the members a survey and get some damn feedback !!! It's not rocket science ...

May I suggest one my company uses ....

https://www.surveymonkey.com

Know your market place before you invest ....

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE