View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2014, 02:40 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
I don't get it. GB talks like that place is making things happen in Audio when All I see is FW being their audio champion and nothing but failed attempts at making audio battles happen which never come to fruition because neither party shows up.

How is that better than here?

Rohanns like "LBS DEAD FUCK THE MODS AND FUCKS THIS PLACE"

Goes over there and no shows a couple of audio battles. lol

And by a couple. I mean the only 2 audio battles they've set up over there. lol

People are weird.

REALLY weird.

Did Final get handed that championship with his mod spot or something? lol
I'm not as invested in BBE as I am/ever been in LB. the thing is, when a site is stagnant for years, and it doesn't do shit, you tend to venture. When something new pops up, and you see shit changing/being added before your eyes, you see the enthusiasm behind it.. maybe you'll just stick around n see where shit goes.

I can't speak for everyone over there from LB but I'm sure they feel a similar way

which brings me to @Mindless

it doesn't matter how many features your site has n how its structured, the admins are at the helm. its up to them to constantly update shit and do what the community asks/implement what the community wants. everything they do whether we view it as positive or negative trickles down and effects the morale of the site. when the admins have that 'i dont give a shit attitude' and people start leaving, you can't seriously tell em to stick around just because it has the best structured rap battle site
Unread 08-29-2014, 02:40 PM   #59

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
I don't get it. GB talks like that place is making things happen in Audio when All I see is FW being their audio champion and nothing but failed attempts at making audio battles happen which never come to fruition because neither party shows up.

How is that better than here?

Rohanns like "LBS DEAD FUCK THE MODS AND FUCKS THIS PLACE"

Goes over there and no shows a couple of audio battles. lol

And by a couple. I mean the only 2 audio battles they've set up over there. lol

People are weird.

REALLY weird.

Did Final get handed that championship with his mod spot or something? lol
I'm not as invested in BBE as I am/ever been in LB. the thing is, when a site is stagnant for years, and it doesn't do shit, you tend to venture. When something new pops up, and you see shit changing/being added before your eyes, you see the enthusiasm behind it.. maybe you'll just stick around n see where shit goes.

I can't speak for everyone over there from LB but I'm sure they feel a similar way

which brings me to @Mindless

it doesn't matter how many features your site has n how its structured, the admins are at the helm. its up to them to constantly update shit and do what the community asks/implement what the community wants. everything they do whether we view it as positive or negative trickles down and effects the morale of the site. when the admins have that 'i dont give a shit attitude' and people start leaving, you can't seriously tell em to stick around just because it has the best structured rap battle site
Offline   Reply With Quote