View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Tha Czar
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Enfinite Chuuurch..

Site is hella dead though. Ever since a little after illmania, shit has been going downhill. I don't think mods in particular should be at blame though. Everyone was a whole including myself are the blame. We have all these tourneys open right now and ain't nobody doing shit. That youtube cypher was supposed to be dope but only like 8 people submitted and it's been at least a couple weeks since the last submission. The topical is dead cuz the audio player stays glitching and no Ever feels like posting or actually have a life, days jobs and all of that. That fucking video battle grizz hosting has been dead for centuries now... Don't even know why it's still stuck up there..

Overall, I'm not saying ima rule the world or ima change the world. I don't know how to change it but if I keep talking about how dirty it is, somebody is bound to clean it up ~ Tupac

Tracks coming soon

Last edited by Tha Czar; 08-12-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Unread 08-12-2014, 07:08 PM   #48

Tha Czar

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Enfinite Chuuurch..

Site is hella dead though. Ever since a little after illmania, shit has been going downhill. I don't think mods in particular should be at blame though. Everyone was a whole including myself are the blame. We have all these tourneys open right now and ain't nobody doing shit. That youtube cypher was supposed to be dope but only like 8 people submitted and it's been at least a couple weeks since the last submission. The topical is dead cuz the audio player stays glitching and no Ever feels like posting or actually have a life, days jobs and all of that. That fucking video battle grizz hosting has been dead for centuries now... Don't even know why it's still stuck up there..

Overall, I'm not saying ima rule the world or ima change the world. I don't know how to change it but if I keep talking about how dirty it is, somebody is bound to clean it up ~ Tupac

Tracks coming soon

Last edited by Tha Czar; 08-12-2014 at 07:13 PM.