Thread: Hi All!
View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:06 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yes, you were GFX mod... And you've told me about a few people that bought your gfx on here.. actually didnt Muggz buy one?

Facts is, quit making money off of us and go treat your thot potato hoe friend to a nice game oh chat catch.

Damn shame... we had this talk already.. You JUST recently asked me for a mixdown... i said no and we went over why... please admit it yourself instead of me cause lord knows ima make it sound 10x worst than it already is..

Even though everything i stated so far are facts, dont get me started.. And stop using Missy's Salty shit.. sucking her dick like dat boy.. df wrong with you. XD
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:06 AM   #20

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yes, you were GFX mod... And you've told me about a few people that bought your gfx on here.. actually didnt Muggz buy one?

Facts is, quit making money off of us and go treat your thot potato hoe friend to a nice game oh chat catch.

Damn shame... we had this talk already.. You JUST recently asked me for a mixdown... i said no and we went over why... please admit it yourself instead of me cause lord knows ima make it sound 10x worst than it already is..

Even though everything i stated so far are facts, dont get me started.. And stop using Missy's Salty shit.. sucking her dick like dat boy.. df wrong with you. XD