View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Wow. He hasn't even gotten his first card done yet. LMAO. I thought it would have taken longer than THIS at least.

Edit:

Propensity to show for a battle.
Strength of previous opponent.
Skill set shown against that opponent.
Margin of win against that opponent.

All should be considered factors in making matches.

For instance, if I battle 2FUEL last month, and beat him by a LARGE margin, while displaying a strong battle presence, then I would likely move up in ranks, but, as he is not a top tier competitor, then I would likely, though while moving up, still be in the mid card range, until battling a stronger opponent.

The implementation of an individual scoring system which Fuel keeps track of would be a good idea, too. Outside of the records, I mean.

Last edited by Rant; 07-25-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Unread 07-25-2014, 02:37 PM   #80

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Wow. He hasn't even gotten his first card done yet. LMAO. I thought it would have taken longer than THIS at least.

Edit:

Propensity to show for a battle.
Strength of previous opponent.
Skill set shown against that opponent.
Margin of win against that opponent.

All should be considered factors in making matches.

For instance, if I battle 2FUEL last month, and beat him by a LARGE margin, while displaying a strong battle presence, then I would likely move up in ranks, but, as he is not a top tier competitor, then I would likely, though while moving up, still be in the mid card range, until battling a stronger opponent.

The implementation of an individual scoring system which Fuel keeps track of would be a good idea, too. Outside of the records, I mean.

Last edited by Rant; 07-25-2014 at 02:45 PM.