View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2014, 08:20 AM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 3

your vocab was on point, and the way you described everything that was going on helped me picture it so ya imagery was nice too, you maintained a good flow, and the rhyming was good, I didnt see anything wrong with your drop, good shit

writer 1

You also had a good flow, and the rhyming was okay, you also did describe what was going on around you, however it wasn't as vivid as your opponents imagery, other than that, I liked your story telling. Good ish

writer 5

Yo, dope topical, your flow was nice as hell, imagery was there too, i like how you described the dudes hair "thinking hes capone" lol, rhyming wasn't really that smooth to me, but you did your thing.

Winner: Writer 3.
Unread 07-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #6

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 3

your vocab was on point, and the way you described everything that was going on helped me picture it so ya imagery was nice too, you maintained a good flow, and the rhyming was good, I didnt see anything wrong with your drop, good shit

writer 1

You also had a good flow, and the rhyming was okay, you also did describe what was going on around you, however it wasn't as vivid as your opponents imagery, other than that, I liked your story telling. Good ish

writer 5

Yo, dope topical, your flow was nice as hell, imagery was there too, i like how you described the dudes hair "thinking hes capone" lol, rhyming wasn't really that smooth to me, but you did your thing.

Winner: Writer 3.