View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Enfinite
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 3:

I really really enjoyed this. Technically, you were spot on pretty much throughout the whole things. There wasn't a lot of advanced vocab, but none of the battlers used a real advanced vocab, you guys kept it with enough vocab to be fresh, but didn't remain basic at the same time.
The way you set the picture throughout the whole piece was great, I was able to follow through with ease, the flow was good.
But what really made the wow factor for me was the creativity, your piece was the only one that kinda through a curve ball at me, I didn't predict the direction it was gonna head like the other two.

Writer 1:

Again another technically sound piece. You didn't have as much imagery as Writer 3 did, but you compensated with more complex rhyme schemes throughout. I'd really like to see you incorporate more imagery throughout your pieces in the future, it will give it all that extra umph.
When it comes to story, it was really good, it progressed nicely, had everything to make it complete, the only thing for me was, I did predict the twist coming half way through do to context clues you were giving throughout. Overall, a respectable piece.

Writer 5:

You had a pretty could little curve ball. You made it seem like the Business man was the Demon when it was the Lady. I think this was the most outside the box piece of three, you were a good mix of story an imagery. I really liked it, I just felt there could of been more in it. It was very straightforward and to the point, I just felt it was too straightforward and to the point.

Overall, this was a tough call, I read all three a few times before I chose a winner and I ultimately feel this battle is going to come down to taste, and preference, for all three battlers brought a different take to the picture, and all three did well. But I got my winner.

MVGT: Writer 3
Unread 07-16-2014, 03:30 PM   #3

Enfinite

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 3:

I really really enjoyed this. Technically, you were spot on pretty much throughout the whole things. There wasn't a lot of advanced vocab, but none of the battlers used a real advanced vocab, you guys kept it with enough vocab to be fresh, but didn't remain basic at the same time.
The way you set the picture throughout the whole piece was great, I was able to follow through with ease, the flow was good.
But what really made the wow factor for me was the creativity, your piece was the only one that kinda through a curve ball at me, I didn't predict the direction it was gonna head like the other two.

Writer 1:

Again another technically sound piece. You didn't have as much imagery as Writer 3 did, but you compensated with more complex rhyme schemes throughout. I'd really like to see you incorporate more imagery throughout your pieces in the future, it will give it all that extra umph.
When it comes to story, it was really good, it progressed nicely, had everything to make it complete, the only thing for me was, I did predict the twist coming half way through do to context clues you were giving throughout. Overall, a respectable piece.

Writer 5:

You had a pretty could little curve ball. You made it seem like the Business man was the Demon when it was the Lady. I think this was the most outside the box piece of three, you were a good mix of story an imagery. I really liked it, I just felt there could of been more in it. It was very straightforward and to the point, I just felt it was too straightforward and to the point.

Overall, this was a tough call, I read all three a few times before I chose a winner and I ultimately feel this battle is going to come down to taste, and preference, for all three battlers brought a different take to the picture, and all three did well. But I got my winner.

MVGT: Writer 3