View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
LMAO I for one am very Busy Making money this Beef shit don't pay the bills and when I do have a few secs I do drop a track here and there.........GRizz diss is Coming the only delusional MF is Fiji osa......I AM STILL HERE I AIN'T EVEN PHASED BY THE 2 DISS TRACKS YOU MFS DROPPED I STILL HEAR ALOT OF TALKING AND ALOT OF"THERES MORE TO COME" STFU......and drop the More disses you have............FIJI YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST GASSED MFS THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN.........I SMASHED YOU FIJI I SMASHED MUGGZ......I SAID FUCK YOUR CREW.........IM ABOUT TO DESTROOOOOY GRIZZ...............Its funny 5 wins AC 5 wins Lod 1 Win MM hahahahaha yall Got Illmania 4 Problems yall need to handle and Benson is Shitting on yalls crew by hiself.........
Mr. Felon....

But he hasn't committed one.
Unread 07-02-2014, 12:44 PM   #23

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
LMAO I for one am very Busy Making money this Beef shit don't pay the bills and when I do have a few secs I do drop a track here and there.........GRizz diss is Coming the only delusional MF is Fiji osa......I AM STILL HERE I AIN'T EVEN PHASED BY THE 2 DISS TRACKS YOU MFS DROPPED I STILL HEAR ALOT OF TALKING AND ALOT OF"THERES MORE TO COME" STFU......and drop the More disses you have............FIJI YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST GASSED MFS THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN.........I SMASHED YOU FIJI I SMASHED MUGGZ......I SAID FUCK YOUR CREW.........IM ABOUT TO DESTROOOOOY GRIZZ...............Its funny 5 wins AC 5 wins Lod 1 Win MM hahahahaha yall Got Illmania 4 Problems yall need to handle and Benson is Shitting on yalls crew by hiself.........
Mr. Felon....

But he hasn't committed one.