View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2014, 04:52 PM
IAmFlow
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Writer 15 - Very unique, original and creative topical here. Related to the quote in a very creative way and intertwined the two events over "answering or not answering" the phone call and how the attitudes would be if they did or didn't. The fact the verse's almost mirrored each other, but had the different perspective at the same time was an outstanding idea, and you pulled it off very well. Wording, rhyme scheme, and flow was all on point. It was smooth from start to finish. This will most likely be the best verse of the round, if not further rounds to come. I wouldn't see many topping this one here. Very pleased with Writer 15 right now.

Writer 18 - First off, most of whom that would be voting on the topicals will know the rhyme schemes. You don't need to capitalize your multi's, it actually makes it looks like a mess when you are battling on the forums. But nonetheless, it should not degrade from your verse itself. I thought your verse was kind of jumpy and it didn't really have a story or any kind of real transition/progression throughout the verse with the theme that you brought. I thought the "false religion" idea was decent, but in saying that you have to play it off much much better. Some of the wording was sloppy, and the flow wasn't always on point either which is probably do to the fact that you added to the vocabulary and multi' end to try to boost your verse up and I thought in a way that could be the reason that your wording took a bit of a fall here. Overall the idea that you ran with was a decent one, you just have to do a better job with the approach that you take from that idea, and the wording itself. I'd have liked it to be a bit smoother.

MGVT: Writer 15 - This one was an obvious one. If writer 15 continues to write at this level, he will definitely be one of, if not the best contender to take this tournament. But this is just the first round will we see how it progresses as we get further. Great job though.
Unread 06-25-2014, 04:52 PM   #7

IAmFlow
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 166 audio / 1340 text
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Writer 15 - Very unique, original and creative topical here. Related to the quote in a very creative way and intertwined the two events over "answering or not answering" the phone call and how the attitudes would be if they did or didn't. The fact the verse's almost mirrored each other, but had the different perspective at the same time was an outstanding idea, and you pulled it off very well. Wording, rhyme scheme, and flow was all on point. It was smooth from start to finish. This will most likely be the best verse of the round, if not further rounds to come. I wouldn't see many topping this one here. Very pleased with Writer 15 right now.

Writer 18 - First off, most of whom that would be voting on the topicals will know the rhyme schemes. You don't need to capitalize your multi's, it actually makes it looks like a mess when you are battling on the forums. But nonetheless, it should not degrade from your verse itself. I thought your verse was kind of jumpy and it didn't really have a story or any kind of real transition/progression throughout the verse with the theme that you brought. I thought the "false religion" idea was decent, but in saying that you have to play it off much much better. Some of the wording was sloppy, and the flow wasn't always on point either which is probably do to the fact that you added to the vocabulary and multi' end to try to boost your verse up and I thought in a way that could be the reason that your wording took a bit of a fall here. Overall the idea that you ran with was a decent one, you just have to do a better job with the approach that you take from that idea, and the wording itself. I'd have liked it to be a bit smoother.

MGVT: Writer 15 - This one was an obvious one. If writer 15 continues to write at this level, he will definitely be one of, if not the best contender to take this tournament. But this is just the first round will we see how it progresses as we get further. Great job though.