View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 6: I liked the structure of your piece. The flow was pretty good throughout. I felt the topic was a little stale and the ending wasn't anything I couldn't see coming, but over all it wasan average to above average topical.

Writer 27: I felt like you were a little too abstract here and sacrificed a clear direction for the sake of rhyming but the rhyming wasn't even always on point. I felt like you lacked direction and didn't really succeed in creating a piece that told a clear tale which is what I really look for in a topical.

MVGT: Writer 6
Unread 06-25-2014, 09:24 AM   #3

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 6: I liked the structure of your piece. The flow was pretty good throughout. I felt the topic was a little stale and the ending wasn't anything I couldn't see coming, but over all it wasan average to above average topical.

Writer 27: I felt like you were a little too abstract here and sacrificed a clear direction for the sake of rhyming but the rhyming wasn't even always on point. I felt like you lacked direction and didn't really succeed in creating a piece that told a clear tale which is what I really look for in a topical.

MVGT: Writer 6