View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2014, 12:20 AM
Mentioned: 1084 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
164 Won / 30 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 8 Lost

if this makes me shallow fuck it,but i dont fuck with people i can drown in a shallow bucket/come to me for direction and im gon smash yo compass/someone mustve 'pulled strings' to make you leader cuz you dont have no substance/even when im 'light',your 'up against a wall', and cant get out my 'shadow puppet'/you and verity made leader but your our special ed people/a part of tha legion just less lethal/and just for clarity we bored with you know,noone in tha set needs you/we only got verity cuz you couldnt 'get tha formula down',and someone had to 'breast feed you'/you been leader for nothin,you gotta earn survival/your not a worthy rival and if you search inside you i bet hurts you final/you want revenge on me to purge tha cycle,and i agree you deserve a title/i tried to mold you into cassius clay,and let you learn from idols/but you lack hart and couldnt craft art if you worked at michaels/im noy usually a critic/but whoever said our construction is tha same is on hallucinogenics/you need to work on your building, you're a shitty super-intendent/you just throw shit together and decorate it,tha kitchen you done draped it out,tha living room a spacious couch/and your so busy putting paintings out/you cant even see tha picture that im makin now/all that pretty shit you placed around aint gon make what really hits escape tha crowd/cuz when im done buildin there's no filler its a vacant house/this is your last chance to prove your progression with your rappin,by havin tha better verse/or we gon change ya name to stagnant for the 'lack of a better word/ but when this done you still my son,just know you aint half as nice/i dont wanna slay you fam but like abraham im willing to sacrifice/words are weapons and i've mastered mine/so even if you dont see this faggot cry before he actually dies/you'll see final word stuck in tha throat while he tell his dad goodbye/ if you hate me its cuz im where tha truth at/your a canadian tryin to be african american dudes wack wit a confused swag,probly writes in a do-rag/he feelin like 'alex',he done held a 'pipe or 2/piper too',he shoot gats/he'll give you them 'crazy eyes' like he lets tha tool clap/'run in/runnin that kitchen like red' if you move packs/but if he hit 'prison,straight pussy',find tha lord r get his soups snatched/just a whiteboy with a tan,damn i guess 'orange is tha new black'/

theres my verse im upoading to youtube now but my phone is slow...will drop tha link soon as it's done

you,you,you,and you....i said you,you,you,and YOU!!

M-ROCK ON THA LEFT HITTIN THA SPRINKLER
Unread 06-25-2014, 12:20 AM   #112

stricc
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
164 Won / 30 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 488 audio / 175 text
Mentioned: 1084 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

if this makes me shallow fuck it,but i dont fuck with people i can drown in a shallow bucket/come to me for direction and im gon smash yo compass/someone mustve 'pulled strings' to make you leader cuz you dont have no substance/even when im 'light',your 'up against a wall', and cant get out my 'shadow puppet'/you and verity made leader but your our special ed people/a part of tha legion just less lethal/and just for clarity we bored with you know,noone in tha set needs you/we only got verity cuz you couldnt 'get tha formula down',and someone had to 'breast feed you'/you been leader for nothin,you gotta earn survival/your not a worthy rival and if you search inside you i bet hurts you final/you want revenge on me to purge tha cycle,and i agree you deserve a title/i tried to mold you into cassius clay,and let you learn from idols/but you lack hart and couldnt craft art if you worked at michaels/im noy usually a critic/but whoever said our construction is tha same is on hallucinogenics/you need to work on your building, you're a shitty super-intendent/you just throw shit together and decorate it,tha kitchen you done draped it out,tha living room a spacious couch/and your so busy putting paintings out/you cant even see tha picture that im makin now/all that pretty shit you placed around aint gon make what really hits escape tha crowd/cuz when im done buildin there's no filler its a vacant house/this is your last chance to prove your progression with your rappin,by havin tha better verse/or we gon change ya name to stagnant for the 'lack of a better word/ but when this done you still my son,just know you aint half as nice/i dont wanna slay you fam but like abraham im willing to sacrifice/words are weapons and i've mastered mine/so even if you dont see this faggot cry before he actually dies/you'll see final word stuck in tha throat while he tell his dad goodbye/ if you hate me its cuz im where tha truth at/your a canadian tryin to be african american dudes wack wit a confused swag,probly writes in a do-rag/he feelin like 'alex',he done held a 'pipe or 2/piper too',he shoot gats/he'll give you them 'crazy eyes' like he lets tha tool clap/'run in/runnin that kitchen like red' if you move packs/but if he hit 'prison,straight pussy',find tha lord r get his soups snatched/just a whiteboy with a tan,damn i guess 'orange is tha new black'/

theres my verse im upoading to youtube now but my phone is slow...will drop tha link soon as it's done

you,you,you,and you....i said you,you,you,and YOU!!

M-ROCK ON THA LEFT HITTIN THA SPRINKLER