View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2014, 03:10 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I like this idea. It's entertaining. I'm going to keep it positive though...

RULE - Quite possibly the G.O.A.T technically on this site and doesn't get the recognition on that front although I'm sure it will come in absence as it always does. He's given me a lot of help in the past, my only gripe is how often he ignores IM's although I'm sure this has something to do with the quantity he probably gets as Admin.

Vitriol - Perhaps the only other person on the site that talks like another real human being which is refreshing among the mass of false personas. He's brilliant at giving feedback and reveals text battling as an art and a science which is how I think it should be seen.

GRizzEAT - Since his ban I feel like he's done better, I certainly don't think he cheats anymore and therefore I think his achievements with Murda and also just as a forum poster can be recognized. My critique of Grizz would be on two aspects. Firstly the feeling sorry for himself that he will never be respected due to his past bans instead of being a man and pushing on. Secondly the lack of development recently especially in wordplay which to me seems like an easy but impactful fix.

Dave - Probably the most active member over the longest period. Always keeps the forums entertaining, LB should be paying him for the job he does keeping these forums ticking. Has also had a role in elevating a lot of battlers although does cling to the success stories and dismiss those that never achieved anything.

Manhattan - Has a great text style that is a problem for anyone he battles, I'm unsure as to why he's not rated higher. Perhaps it's due to how quiet he is on the forums or a lack of great battles and tournament runs. My only critique would be his tendencies to tell people he's going to join their crew and then not do so, I experienced this with BSI and now Dave has with AC's. It's minor really but I can understand the annoyance as an ex-leader.

That's all I can think of for now.

@Manhattan @Dave @RULE @GRizzEAT

Last edited by Nicholas; 06-24-2014 at 05:02 AM.
Unread 06-24-2014, 03:10 AM   #11

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I like this idea. It's entertaining. I'm going to keep it positive though...

RULE - Quite possibly the G.O.A.T technically on this site and doesn't get the recognition on that front although I'm sure it will come in absence as it always does. He's given me a lot of help in the past, my only gripe is how often he ignores IM's although I'm sure this has something to do with the quantity he probably gets as Admin.

Vitriol - Perhaps the only other person on the site that talks like another real human being which is refreshing among the mass of false personas. He's brilliant at giving feedback and reveals text battling as an art and a science which is how I think it should be seen.

GRizzEAT - Since his ban I feel like he's done better, I certainly don't think he cheats anymore and therefore I think his achievements with Murda and also just as a forum poster can be recognized. My critique of Grizz would be on two aspects. Firstly the feeling sorry for himself that he will never be respected due to his past bans instead of being a man and pushing on. Secondly the lack of development recently especially in wordplay which to me seems like an easy but impactful fix.

Dave - Probably the most active member over the longest period. Always keeps the forums entertaining, LB should be paying him for the job he does keeping these forums ticking. Has also had a role in elevating a lot of battlers although does cling to the success stories and dismiss those that never achieved anything.

Manhattan - Has a great text style that is a problem for anyone he battles, I'm unsure as to why he's not rated higher. Perhaps it's due to how quiet he is on the forums or a lack of great battles and tournament runs. My only critique would be his tendencies to tell people he's going to join their crew and then not do so, I experienced this with BSI and now Dave has with AC's. It's minor really but I can understand the annoyance as an ex-leader.

That's all I can think of for now.

@Manhattan @Dave @RULE @GRizzEAT

Last edited by Nicholas; 06-24-2014 at 05:02 AM.