View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2014, 02:52 AM
-Dru-
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 6 Lost

Writer 2

I thought the verse was nice. You took the quote literally and did your thing with it using Van Gogh as the character, which was a nice approach to take as this could have made it difficult. I actually thought the rhyming was a little basic in places, making the flow a little sort of slow paced. But overall a solid first round verse

Writer 31

You took a completely different approach to the topic. I like how you included all the things that had to come together to get to the ending. It was just a little basic. It seemed more cypher than topical. Getting on point with the topic is the main thing you need to do in a topical battle - which you did well, so there's a good basis to work from. It just seemed like whoever writer 2 is, they are a little more experienced in topicals and a little more well rounded

Vote - writer 2
Unread 06-24-2014, 02:52 AM   #5

-Dru-
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 37 text
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Writer 2

I thought the verse was nice. You took the quote literally and did your thing with it using Van Gogh as the character, which was a nice approach to take as this could have made it difficult. I actually thought the rhyming was a little basic in places, making the flow a little sort of slow paced. But overall a solid first round verse

Writer 31

You took a completely different approach to the topic. I like how you included all the things that had to come together to get to the ending. It was just a little basic. It seemed more cypher than topical. Getting on point with the topic is the main thing you need to do in a topical battle - which you did well, so there's a good basis to work from. It just seemed like whoever writer 2 is, they are a little more experienced in topicals and a little more well rounded

Vote - writer 2