View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2014, 01:41 AM
Dirty Work
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxAmxDone View Post
Dude said my English is bad? lmao...Then said "Dudes English Is Worse Then Ricans"

Hmm. It is worse THAN

.................................................. ...................

I have my MBA and an Engineer...I my BA in the United States, I would assume English would be a priority, so sorry...Elabourate?

That is a really well structured sentence you've put together, dude. Bravo! It's quite evident that you are fully qualified to correct Student's typos. By the way, what do you mean when you say you have an engineer? Do you mean to say that you keep an engineer in your house like you would a personal chef? No, I'm sure that's not what you meant to say. This is why proper sentence structure is important.
Unread 06-20-2014, 01:41 AM   #23

Dirty Work
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 17 audio / 386 text
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxAmxDone View Post
Dude said my English is bad? lmao...Then said "Dudes English Is Worse Then Ricans"

Hmm. It is worse THAN

.................................................. ...................

I have my MBA and an Engineer...I my BA in the United States, I would assume English would be a priority, so sorry...Elabourate?

That is a really well structured sentence you've put together, dude. Bravo! It's quite evident that you are fully qualified to correct Student's typos. By the way, what do you mean when you say you have an engineer? Do you mean to say that you keep an engineer in your house like you would a personal chef? No, I'm sure that's not what you meant to say. This is why proper sentence structure is important.