View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2014, 12:06 AM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
fixed it for you buddy. And God has a name you know. one
I'm well aware that He has a name. Are you?

Every time I see you make a post about anything on here, you have to be arguing about something that is completely nonsensical to anyone's point and you're always wanting to start something (like with how Wonderbred is running the ATT and he's competing in it as well).

The fact that you're even trying to argue with me saying God Bless in all of my posts is a clear sign that you're reaching here. NO ONE else has brought it up as an "inappropriate thing" except for you.

All of this along with us knowing that you're a Christian along with me? I'm quite shocked that you of all people would try to get me to stop. Unbelievable.

God Bless. I'll be praying for you bro.
Unread 06-13-2014, 12:06 AM   #88

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
fixed it for you buddy. And God has a name you know. one
I'm well aware that He has a name. Are you?

Every time I see you make a post about anything on here, you have to be arguing about something that is completely nonsensical to anyone's point and you're always wanting to start something (like with how Wonderbred is running the ATT and he's competing in it as well).

The fact that you're even trying to argue with me saying God Bless in all of my posts is a clear sign that you're reaching here. NO ONE else has brought it up as an "inappropriate thing" except for you.

All of this along with us knowing that you're a Christian along with me? I'm quite shocked that you of all people would try to get me to stop. Unbelievable.

God Bless. I'll be praying for you bro.