View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
I honestly don't care for the FVC.... You can say they don't vote biased, but it's obvious they do. I think everyone on the site should have the same VP, that way you know a battle legit won or lost.

Example: If I battle someone, who is a member of FVC...even if I have the better bars...you already know who the FVC members are going to vote on.
In the past I've posted battle links in the FVC voting thread.....I could barely get a response from anyone.....

Now, it seems like every battle I drop...a FVC member comes on it and drops a vote...even if Myself or my opponant didn't "ask" for them to vote on it.

That's just my 2 cents of Godbody-esk type conspiracy shit.......But the point being.....

Everyone should have the same VP.

But you're the exact person who'll be making threads complaining if you get buddy voted or hate voted against and lose the battle.

Let's face it, the reason anything shady can happen on LB these days with the greatly lessened number of battles and people active, is because both people are low level. They can cry and bitch about hate voting or whatever like I used to, or they can grit their teeth, take every loss with a pinch of salt and keep trying to move forward. I once sent out a PM to Askari, Young Hustla, Student and another 10 guys to see if they'd "mentor" me. Askari responded, and within 1 week I was dropping terrible metaphors, but metaphors none the less. The guys who have no initiative at all are the guys who'll never get better and rage quit.
Unread 06-12-2014, 12:03 PM   #11

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
I honestly don't care for the FVC.... You can say they don't vote biased, but it's obvious they do. I think everyone on the site should have the same VP, that way you know a battle legit won or lost.

Example: If I battle someone, who is a member of FVC...even if I have the better bars...you already know who the FVC members are going to vote on.
In the past I've posted battle links in the FVC voting thread.....I could barely get a response from anyone.....

Now, it seems like every battle I drop...a FVC member comes on it and drops a vote...even if Myself or my opponant didn't "ask" for them to vote on it.

That's just my 2 cents of Godbody-esk type conspiracy shit.......But the point being.....

Everyone should have the same VP.

But you're the exact person who'll be making threads complaining if you get buddy voted or hate voted against and lose the battle.

Let's face it, the reason anything shady can happen on LB these days with the greatly lessened number of battles and people active, is because both people are low level. They can cry and bitch about hate voting or whatever like I used to, or they can grit their teeth, take every loss with a pinch of salt and keep trying to move forward. I once sent out a PM to Askari, Young Hustla, Student and another 10 guys to see if they'd "mentor" me. Askari responded, and within 1 week I was dropping terrible metaphors, but metaphors none the less. The guys who have no initiative at all are the guys who'll never get better and rage quit.