View Single Post
Unread 06-10-2014, 05:13 AM
-Dru-
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 6 Lost

Book had a more philosophical approach to the image. Sometimes this can get annoying when people try to say everything in the image is symbolising something different - but you kept it on point without doing that, which I liked. Nothing worse than someone searching too deep to find hidden messages that just aren't there. The seemed to be little story to it though, which I remember seeing more of when I last peeped your ish.

Dave had a more direct approach which can sometimes be seen a lazy but I think worked in this case as it was an unusual image. The story worked well and ending left you with a though. I also thought the vocab was better.

If I'm honest I remember better from both when I was last around but I thought this was a tricky image to use and that both did well in the circumstances

Vote - Dave
Unread 06-10-2014, 05:13 AM   #14

-Dru-
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 37 text
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Book had a more philosophical approach to the image. Sometimes this can get annoying when people try to say everything in the image is symbolising something different - but you kept it on point without doing that, which I liked. Nothing worse than someone searching too deep to find hidden messages that just aren't there. The seemed to be little story to it though, which I remember seeing more of when I last peeped your ish.

Dave had a more direct approach which can sometimes be seen a lazy but I think worked in this case as it was an unusual image. The story worked well and ending left you with a though. I also thought the vocab was better.

If I'm honest I remember better from both when I was last around but I thought this was a tricky image to use and that both did well in the circumstances

Vote - Dave