View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:06 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

clinics will have lines of people who are usually sick, hence sick lines. "I'm putting on a clinic" is often said by basketball players when they are scoring a lot of points... you google this shit at anytime you know

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

There's more, I keep the basketball thing going with "you niggas just a scrimmage" A scrimmage is a practice match or a pick up game, hence, like most actual basketball players I'm not taking it seriously. You're "no real match", you're not a match for me. Get it? "No calling" you have no calling or no goal in life, like some scrimmages people just tend to not be too hard on calling fouls. "exhibitions of that ballin" basically saying I anticiapte for you to rap about luxury, and tying it to the basketball concepts as exhibitions and scrimmages are synonymous.
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:06 PM   #22

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 2 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

clinics will have lines of people who are usually sick, hence sick lines. "I'm putting on a clinic" is often said by basketball players when they are scoring a lot of points... you google this shit at anytime you know

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

There's more, I keep the basketball thing going with "you niggas just a scrimmage" A scrimmage is a practice match or a pick up game, hence, like most actual basketball players I'm not taking it seriously. You're "no real match", you're not a match for me. Get it? "No calling" you have no calling or no goal in life, like some scrimmages people just tend to not be too hard on calling fouls. "exhibitions of that ballin" basically saying I anticiapte for you to rap about luxury, and tying it to the basketball concepts as exhibitions and scrimmages are synonymous.