View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2014, 10:03 PM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

My scheme verse for Anarchist:

Any of y'all that THINKS THIS HERMIT gonna WIN THIS VERSUS? The only way the "Man'a Catch Flames" and be the "CRISPER" WORDSMITH is if I lock him in his CRIB & BURN IT as he SCRIPTS HIS VERSES!! Anarchist fronts with guns, saying the SIX'A BURST QUICK but wouldn't "Rise to the Heat" like a BLISTER'S PURPOSE, so if this guy's "Flat-out Lying in Need Of Attention" I'ma HIT THIS JERK WITH a SWIFTLY-HURLED FIST til it SPLITS THE SURFACE and now the only ones "Treating You w/ Respect" are SIXTY NURSES!! This rhymeless-dude'll prolly try-to-prove that he ISN'T WORTHLESS but there'd be a "Freak-out On-stage" until the BITCH IS WORDLESS: So only way we'd see "Only Tight-Lines at the Show" would be the STRICTEST CIRCUS!! Stop "Going Around Lying" like a TRICKSTER'S CIRCUIT, saying that he "Rolls w/ Pros, On a Grind" but his CLIQUE'S DESERTED because he couldn't "Inspire People to Get On-board" w/ the FLIPS OF BURNQUIST!! This PRICK IS NERVOUS, looking at his bars thinkin: I better "Keep this Shit from Getting Out" like a SPHINCTER'S SERVICE, besides which this "Pussy been so Inactive" I doubt we'll need a CRITIC'S VERDICT but this round?? The "Dicks Never Going Through" ... like a SPINSTER'S CERVIX!!

Scheme: PICTURE PERFECT

Aaaaaand here's an outtake (alternative closer continued off of SPHINCTER'S SERVICE...):

But my drop? You got a "Heavenly Draw w/ Me" I could write my SHITTEST WORK YET the CRITICS' VERDICTS would be "Damn, this SHIT IS PERFECT"... but y'all know, I'm The God: So the only way to "Hand it as Dope to Vitty" is a combination of a SPLIFF'A DIRT PIFF & CHRISTIAN WORSHIP...

"A man is the sum of his actions."

Last edited by ViTRiOL; 05-19-2014 at 10:07 PM.
Unread 05-19-2014, 10:03 PM   #97

ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)

My scheme verse for Anarchist:

Any of y'all that THINKS THIS HERMIT gonna WIN THIS VERSUS? The only way the "Man'a Catch Flames" and be the "CRISPER" WORDSMITH is if I lock him in his CRIB & BURN IT as he SCRIPTS HIS VERSES!! Anarchist fronts with guns, saying the SIX'A BURST QUICK but wouldn't "Rise to the Heat" like a BLISTER'S PURPOSE, so if this guy's "Flat-out Lying in Need Of Attention" I'ma HIT THIS JERK WITH a SWIFTLY-HURLED FIST til it SPLITS THE SURFACE and now the only ones "Treating You w/ Respect" are SIXTY NURSES!! This rhymeless-dude'll prolly try-to-prove that he ISN'T WORTHLESS but there'd be a "Freak-out On-stage" until the BITCH IS WORDLESS: So only way we'd see "Only Tight-Lines at the Show" would be the STRICTEST CIRCUS!! Stop "Going Around Lying" like a TRICKSTER'S CIRCUIT, saying that he "Rolls w/ Pros, On a Grind" but his CLIQUE'S DESERTED because he couldn't "Inspire People to Get On-board" w/ the FLIPS OF BURNQUIST!! This PRICK IS NERVOUS, looking at his bars thinkin: I better "Keep this Shit from Getting Out" like a SPHINCTER'S SERVICE, besides which this "Pussy been so Inactive" I doubt we'll need a CRITIC'S VERDICT but this round?? The "Dicks Never Going Through" ... like a SPINSTER'S CERVIX!!

Scheme: PICTURE PERFECT

Aaaaaand here's an outtake (alternative closer continued off of SPHINCTER'S SERVICE...):

But my drop? You got a "Heavenly Draw w/ Me" I could write my SHITTEST WORK YET the CRITICS' VERDICTS would be "Damn, this SHIT IS PERFECT"... but y'all know, I'm The God: So the only way to "Hand it as Dope to Vitty" is a combination of a SPLIFF'A DIRT PIFF & CHRISTIAN WORSHIP...

"A man is the sum of his actions."

Last edited by ViTRiOL; 05-19-2014 at 10:07 PM.