View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2014, 09:57 PM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Lockhart's scheme verse for Dizz Da Dogg:

We aren't asking for "more, man", and you're just like that ROMNEY CRACKER so "moving households" would be the only time that "DOGG'S A FACTOR"!!! Acting like a "Clubba"? Well we know you won't beat LOCKY'S PASSION cause if your "punches are to a T" you're on the scene with ROCKY JABBING!!! We're "polar opposites", I get to bully this COCKY HAS BEEN for "forcing bars to make them stick", you'd think this fag is COPPIN MAGNETS!!! If he's born as a great? Then this site has LOST IT'S STATURE cause his chances to "deliver? Slim" aren't similar to MOMMA MATHERS!!! When I snap? He'll fall, that's what he gets for CROSSING MASTERS once he's "broken inside", you would think this guy's a COMMON FRACTURE!!! His "set ups feel good"? Nah I'll prove he's just a SHODDY RAPPER if he's "helping out the crew" he's working as a MOTLEY STAFFER!!! I'm not facing reEF, but dude is getting burnt like LAVA GASSES cause his "scripture? Getting smoked", I'm guessing he's a RASTA PASTOR?!? Pfft, you launching "Patriots"?!? Not unless you're ROBERT KRAFT 'ER you decide to shoot a guy and euthanize TOM, THE PASSER (Tom Brady)!!! You shouldn't bite a line, but we know you're just a SLOPPY CRAFTER, so you should be call "Lexmark" cause with other's work? You "COPY FASTER"!!! God Bless and #BULLYSWAG

Scheme: SLOPPY STATURE

"A man is the sum of his actions."
Unread 05-19-2014, 09:57 PM   #95

ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)

Lockhart's scheme verse for Dizz Da Dogg:

We aren't asking for "more, man", and you're just like that ROMNEY CRACKER so "moving households" would be the only time that "DOGG'S A FACTOR"!!! Acting like a "Clubba"? Well we know you won't beat LOCKY'S PASSION cause if your "punches are to a T" you're on the scene with ROCKY JABBING!!! We're "polar opposites", I get to bully this COCKY HAS BEEN for "forcing bars to make them stick", you'd think this fag is COPPIN MAGNETS!!! If he's born as a great? Then this site has LOST IT'S STATURE cause his chances to "deliver? Slim" aren't similar to MOMMA MATHERS!!! When I snap? He'll fall, that's what he gets for CROSSING MASTERS once he's "broken inside", you would think this guy's a COMMON FRACTURE!!! His "set ups feel good"? Nah I'll prove he's just a SHODDY RAPPER if he's "helping out the crew" he's working as a MOTLEY STAFFER!!! I'm not facing reEF, but dude is getting burnt like LAVA GASSES cause his "scripture? Getting smoked", I'm guessing he's a RASTA PASTOR?!? Pfft, you launching "Patriots"?!? Not unless you're ROBERT KRAFT 'ER you decide to shoot a guy and euthanize TOM, THE PASSER (Tom Brady)!!! You shouldn't bite a line, but we know you're just a SLOPPY CRAFTER, so you should be call "Lexmark" cause with other's work? You "COPY FASTER"!!! God Bless and #BULLYSWAG

Scheme: SLOPPY STATURE

"A man is the sum of his actions."