View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2014, 07:38 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUNT-MAN View Post
Then i don't feel Auto's vote was biased. (I don't think Auto would ever drop a bias vote anyways tbh)

If you wouldn't make this thread if it was the other way around then it's not a big deal. Cause what if he did vote for Phe? then Verbs would of been complaining that he just left the crew..idk..

Auto prolly shouldnt of voted on it, but i dont think his vote was based on anything but the verses.
it wasn't fucking biased. Dude's one of the most humble dudes on the site, i'm not just saying that cuz he's been in my crew.. for like a day. He was doing his job, it got posted in his FVC, it counts against them if they don't vote on everything in there, in their rankings. Why would verbs have complained if he was the one that posted it in Auto's thread.. LOOL

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 04-22-2014, 07:38 PM   #6

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUNT-MAN View Post
Then i don't feel Auto's vote was biased. (I don't think Auto would ever drop a bias vote anyways tbh)

If you wouldn't make this thread if it was the other way around then it's not a big deal. Cause what if he did vote for Phe? then Verbs would of been complaining that he just left the crew..idk..

Auto prolly shouldnt of voted on it, but i dont think his vote was based on anything but the verses.
it wasn't fucking biased. Dude's one of the most humble dudes on the site, i'm not just saying that cuz he's been in my crew.. for like a day. He was doing his job, it got posted in his FVC, it counts against them if they don't vote on everything in there, in their rankings. Why would verbs have complained if he was the one that posted it in Auto's thread.. LOOL

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote