View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2014, 08:07 AM
Danjer DRoss
Basic Member
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 34 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Now to start, crews are cool, I'm a big fan. As cheesy as Classick was, it spawned a lot of really good battlers that later turned into rappers. "It's Classick" was annoying after a while but they were just representing.

Murda Musik? Waaay different story.

1. Murda Musik Lowers IQ - This is fact. The ability to spell words correctly has dropped significantly on LB since their arrival. Every word on the site has suddenly been spelled with a Z. The name alone melts the brain slightly.

2. Murda Musik Embraces Teenage Pop Culture - There is nothing worse than people following trends, and yet, MM has a majority of members running around the site, hashtagging and saying they have swag. I'm almost positive that a few have said yolo, and I know one or two have called me a "hater". The music generally discussed was released in 2014, and if you say you don't like the song, yawll just be trippin' fowrizzle.

3. Nicknames and Inside Jokes - I'm all for these...with other people. "Fiddy", "Punkface", "GoonShrug", "TB". I think the one that caps it all off perfectly for me, is Grizz calling Pugz "Puggy Fresh". How the dudes testicles don't pack a bag and get the fuck outta there the second he says that I dunno.

4. Seeing Each Other's Shit Different - Unfunny joke? Get ready to be LMFAO'd at. Bad insult? Get ready to be told you're "Going the fuck in".

You guys may attempt a reply, and burst the fuck out laughing at each other's responses like "Pfft, EtH is irrelevant" or whatever genius things you can come up with.

/Thread

You fuckin HATER!!! I've got swag!

#YOLO

31 yerz old n' stillz trollin'
Unread 04-03-2014, 08:07 AM   #6

Danjer DRoss
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 34 Lost

Voted: 6 audio / 264 text
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Now to start, crews are cool, I'm a big fan. As cheesy as Classick was, it spawned a lot of really good battlers that later turned into rappers. "It's Classick" was annoying after a while but they were just representing.

Murda Musik? Waaay different story.

1. Murda Musik Lowers IQ - This is fact. The ability to spell words correctly has dropped significantly on LB since their arrival. Every word on the site has suddenly been spelled with a Z. The name alone melts the brain slightly.

2. Murda Musik Embraces Teenage Pop Culture - There is nothing worse than people following trends, and yet, MM has a majority of members running around the site, hashtagging and saying they have swag. I'm almost positive that a few have said yolo, and I know one or two have called me a "hater". The music generally discussed was released in 2014, and if you say you don't like the song, yawll just be trippin' fowrizzle.

3. Nicknames and Inside Jokes - I'm all for these...with other people. "Fiddy", "Punkface", "GoonShrug", "TB". I think the one that caps it all off perfectly for me, is Grizz calling Pugz "Puggy Fresh". How the dudes testicles don't pack a bag and get the fuck outta there the second he says that I dunno.

4. Seeing Each Other's Shit Different - Unfunny joke? Get ready to be LMFAO'd at. Bad insult? Get ready to be told you're "Going the fuck in".

You guys may attempt a reply, and burst the fuck out laughing at each other's responses like "Pfft, EtH is irrelevant" or whatever genius things you can come up with.

/Thread

You fuckin HATER!!! I've got swag!

#YOLO

31 yerz old n' stillz trollin'