Unread 03-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autographh View Post
LetsBeef Fist Fights Vol. 1. Round 1.

@UhMAZING vs @Phil Banks

UhMAZING wears dresses and masks, and probably has held a machete in the mirror pretending that he's crazy.
Phil Banks' women aren't allowed to wear dresses, and their masks are called Burkas, and has to dodge machetes on his way to the market.
Majority (Phil suicide bombed his opponent)

@RULE vs @Jason

RULE says he's fucked about with martial arts, but he looks like Plan B started making songs like Fame.
Jason has done martial arts for a while I believe, but he's a skinny cunt for someone at 6ft.
Jason - Submission (Flying Wrist Bar)

@Punk vs @Fidel Z

Too much naked clinching for my liking. Punk I believe is at least an adult, so Punk wins.
Punk - TKO (Bitch Slaps).

@LOCKHART vs @Rican

Lockhart reminds me completely of Todd from Breaking Bad, who to be fair was pretty damn psycho.
Despite earning man points for the recent beard, I aint forgetting the Turquoise Gang.
Lockhart - TKO (Shooting after Train Heist)

@Rain-Matrix vs @Godbody

Rain learned a lot from Doug, so he has some experience there. He might be fiending, and if Godbody brings Shawty to the fight, Rain won't be able to focus.
Then again, Godbody's focus will be way too busy, because if it's in a cage, it will be shaped like an Octagon. An Octagon isn't far removed from a Pentagon. The Pentagon removes people's free will via mind control.
Rain Matrix - Unanimous Decision (Mind Control).

@GRizzEAT vs @Black Book

Grizz will come with an unorthadox style, and no one will really know what he is going for.
Black Book will hesitate too much, and will take waaaay to long to start punching.
Black Book - DQ (Grizz bit)

@FAME vs @Bnas

Bnas - DQ (Fame bottled him)

@Subreal vs @Ascension

Subreal is better than UA, so that's something Ascension will need to watch out for.
Ascension got kicked out of Bakers Street, while Subreal lived the life. Ascii has the revenge trail like Rashad Evans had.
Jon Jones beat Rashad though.
Subreal - (However Jones beat Rashad)

@Wonderbred vs @Dean

WonderBred will take his pouch of gold from his pocket, and try and buy his way out of the fight.
Dean will start off very promising, but after a while you'll actually forget that he's even in there.
Winner - WonderBred - Unanimous Decision

@Jack Skellington vs @FAME'S BITCH

Jack is experienced at pro wrestling. Brock, Bobby and Batista all have favourable records in real fighting, so Jack has something to live up to.
Rohan will try blogging during the video, and will tell Rohan half way through the fight that it has actually been called off and that they should both just go home.
Rohan - TKO (Jack died from Diabetes)

@Crysis vs @Phenomonon

Crysis - DQ (Phe tried to skin him alive)

I stopped caring by the end.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

What size is Man? I'm interested now...
Unread 03-26-2014, 04:25 PM   #11

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autographh View Post
LetsBeef Fist Fights Vol. 1. Round 1.

@UhMAZING vs @Phil Banks

UhMAZING wears dresses and masks, and probably has held a machete in the mirror pretending that he's crazy.
Phil Banks' women aren't allowed to wear dresses, and their masks are called Burkas, and has to dodge machetes on his way to the market.
Majority (Phil suicide bombed his opponent)

@RULE vs @Jason

RULE says he's fucked about with martial arts, but he looks like Plan B started making songs like Fame.
Jason has done martial arts for a while I believe, but he's a skinny cunt for someone at 6ft.
Jason - Submission (Flying Wrist Bar)

@Punk vs @Fidel Z

Too much naked clinching for my liking. Punk I believe is at least an adult, so Punk wins.
Punk - TKO (Bitch Slaps).

@LOCKHART vs @Rican

Lockhart reminds me completely of Todd from Breaking Bad, who to be fair was pretty damn psycho.
Despite earning man points for the recent beard, I aint forgetting the Turquoise Gang.
Lockhart - TKO (Shooting after Train Heist)

@Rain-Matrix vs @Godbody

Rain learned a lot from Doug, so he has some experience there. He might be fiending, and if Godbody brings Shawty to the fight, Rain won't be able to focus.
Then again, Godbody's focus will be way too busy, because if it's in a cage, it will be shaped like an Octagon. An Octagon isn't far removed from a Pentagon. The Pentagon removes people's free will via mind control.
Rain Matrix - Unanimous Decision (Mind Control).

@GRizzEAT vs @Black Book

Grizz will come with an unorthadox style, and no one will really know what he is going for.
Black Book will hesitate too much, and will take waaaay to long to start punching.
Black Book - DQ (Grizz bit)

@FAME vs @Bnas

Bnas - DQ (Fame bottled him)

@Subreal vs @Ascension

Subreal is better than UA, so that's something Ascension will need to watch out for.
Ascension got kicked out of Bakers Street, while Subreal lived the life. Ascii has the revenge trail like Rashad Evans had.
Jon Jones beat Rashad though.
Subreal - (However Jones beat Rashad)

@Wonderbred vs @Dean

WonderBred will take his pouch of gold from his pocket, and try and buy his way out of the fight.
Dean will start off very promising, but after a while you'll actually forget that he's even in there.
Winner - WonderBred - Unanimous Decision

@Jack Skellington vs @FAME'S BITCH

Jack is experienced at pro wrestling. Brock, Bobby and Batista all have favourable records in real fighting, so Jack has something to live up to.
Rohan will try blogging during the video, and will tell Rohan half way through the fight that it has actually been called off and that they should both just go home.
Rohan - TKO (Jack died from Diabetes)

@Crysis vs @Phenomonon

Crysis - DQ (Phe tried to skin him alive)

I stopped caring by the end.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

What size is Man? I'm interested now...