Thread: TRBz 2: Fallout
View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2014, 01:26 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN DOWN View Post
@Erebus u shouldn't count it against me since me and Diss never made the date.
I'll give you a one time pass because of how confused it all was. If it's a blind battle in future, I'll be keeping my eye on it so it won't happen again. But you're back to 0-0.

Thanks for dropping suggestions Rohan. I'm planning on sending them the scheme tonight and I'll check over yours beforehand.

Punk wanted 8 or 16. Dean wanted 8. That's also why it's down the card a bit. I had them above me Vs Phe on the main card, incase anyone wonders why I'm high up.

Rican and Lockhart will be main eventing (unless another I'm trying to arrange goes through) for the record. I didn't put it up because I was waiting to see Ric on chat to confirm the lines.

Good to see lots of people posting. Glad you guys are interested. I'm hoping we can make this a highlight of the month.
Unread 03-23-2014, 01:26 PM   #9

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN DOWN View Post
@Erebus u shouldn't count it against me since me and Diss never made the date.
I'll give you a one time pass because of how confused it all was. If it's a blind battle in future, I'll be keeping my eye on it so it won't happen again. But you're back to 0-0.

Thanks for dropping suggestions Rohan. I'm planning on sending them the scheme tonight and I'll check over yours beforehand.

Punk wanted 8 or 16. Dean wanted 8. That's also why it's down the card a bit. I had them above me Vs Phe on the main card, incase anyone wonders why I'm high up.

Rican and Lockhart will be main eventing (unless another I'm trying to arrange goes through) for the record. I didn't put it up because I was waiting to see Ric on chat to confirm the lines.

Good to see lots of people posting. Glad you guys are interested. I'm hoping we can make this a highlight of the month.