Thread: NewEra?
View Single Post
Unread 03-21-2014, 04:24 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm not forcing people to listen to me. I didn't hold a shotgun to their heads telling them to walk behind me. Everyone is their own person.. And i hate this elevation bs yall keep throwing around like if someone wanted to get better, they'll put more time into writing & try harder. Like RULE *old head* said, if you wanna elevate, you gotta take some ass whoopins from some of the "heavyweights" which not that many are still around..

Side Note.. Old heads are joining Fidel's FTOH Cypher.. Yea but punk probably forced'em right?
Unread 03-21-2014, 04:24 PM   #20

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm not forcing people to listen to me. I didn't hold a shotgun to their heads telling them to walk behind me. Everyone is their own person.. And i hate this elevation bs yall keep throwing around like if someone wanted to get better, they'll put more time into writing & try harder. Like RULE *old head* said, if you wanna elevate, you gotta take some ass whoopins from some of the "heavyweights" which not that many are still around..

Side Note.. Old heads are joining Fidel's FTOH Cypher.. Yea but punk probably forced'em right?