Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Take me away.
By: Wired Translation
24 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Yeah I liked that freestyle track,the beat instrumental waz good,there was a hook chorus the girl singing wasn't bad,I rated this 5-not bad so it waz aight
Posted By: JayDiamondScarFace - 2019-03-25

This was pretty dope, you stepped up the quality, not really my type of genre but I could vibe to it. Decent freestyle too, good shit.
Posted By: Kompz - 2019-03-25

For a freestyle, this was good. I fucked with it, especially the beat. Nice delivery and you went deep with your shit. A written would be dope, I'd like to hear it.
Posted By: KG The Prince - 2019-03-26

This was dope bro, was feeling the beat and your rhymes was solid...keep doing your thing G
Posted By: STREET TALK - 2019-03-28

Dope track man I liked the feel of it. Bars were dope the punches were nice as well. Fair rating in yo
Posted By: Bnas - 2019-03-29

This track has good beat could bump more and the girl sings a cool hook,chorus, could use some backup singers,wired translation rapped aiigh(7)seven just a freestyle
Posted By: JayDiamondScarFace - 2019-03-31

Ratings:
Bnas: 10
KG The Prince: 10
Kompz: 9
STREET TALK: 6
JayDiamondScarFace: 5

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)