Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
My Trigger Verse Itch (2019).
By: Barzooka
64 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
That beat was fiyyah. Not gonna lie, this wasn't bad at all. Bit hard to hear but shit was catchy af. Not bad.
Posted By: KG The Prince - 2019-03-24

Really enjoyed the flow and beat of this track. I felt it was a highly enjoyable listen, my only complaint would be that the lyrics weren't always clear to hear. Overall a very solid track worth a listen.
Posted By: Kiwi Peewee - 2019-03-24

this shit was FIRE, you and Mizz Ammo work REALLY good together dawg..... like you BOTH suit this beat to a tea.... im looking forward to hearing more projects from BOTH of you... and you really did a outstanding job with your editing on this as well dawg... tbh its really hard to fault... but it was a little hard to hear Mizz Ammos verse... but that DOESNT take away from this at all.... tbh if it was a little bit more clear i would of easily rated this a 10 dawg. yea me and you need to do a song together.. idk how tho... lol ...how did yous BOTH get on the exact same song if yous dont live anywhere near one another???
Posted By: Wired Translation - 2019-03-24

Ratings:
KG The Prince: 8
Wired Translation: 8
Kiwi Peewee: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)