0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Midwest
B.T.B--(behold the bars)-- Ambitions.
By: TKtheGREAT
26 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
T.K. wrote some crack alright [B]DedSec.[/B]
Posted By: Barzooka - 2019-12-06

Pretty decent, dope content. Good attempts at the flow switchups but they were off at some places and sometimes towards the ending parts of yr bars it seems like you rush them to get into the next shit quicker but it throws yr pace off and it can come off as slurring. I like the hook, I'd maybe add a slight echo for effect. I don't judge mixing much cuz it's only LB, but for suggestions it sounds like you boosted your highs, I'd turn em down a notch and add a de-esser. Overall a pretty dope track u have potential, no hate at all keep elevating.
Posted By: Kompz - 2019-12-06

Kompz's feedback is spot on. Showed some nice versitility here. Sometimes its ok to let the beat breath. You do what i used to do a lot, trying to put too much vocals constantly. u on my radar now homie. 1/
Posted By: RULE - 2019-12-07

impressive didn't know you was that good tbh
Posted By: FightsAndRapMedia - 2019-12-07

This was absolutely fucking dope. Reminds me a lot of some of my favourite professional artists. The feedback on not rushing to pack too much in is definitely spot on, although I think in this particular track it had the effect of giving a frantic and slightly confused mood, which fit exactly with the message of the track, so it was still a dime from me.
Posted By: Kiwi Peewee - 2019-12-07

just posting a 10 because its well the track section,. But like others said. Pretty nice here. Gotta take your time and make sure your flow is matching that beat bro. Imagine hearing a song that's a bit off that's not yours. You'll criticize it. So if it aint perfect, record it over. over and over and over and over and over again until its perfect. You want people to hear you as a dope ass track maker but if you're not perfecting it, then its not that serious to you. As I said, pretty cool trakc. This is definitely one of your better ones.
Posted By: Rowdy - 2019-12-07

Ratings:
RULE: 10
Barzooka: 10
Kiwi Peewee: 10
Rowdy: 10
FightsAndRapMedia: 9
Kompz: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)