Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Sing The Blues.
By: Seul
114 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
By far, flow and multies are the standouts. That, coupled with a delivery better than most makes me wanna actually put this on a playlist.
Posted By: SoundBwoyCheeba - 2018-09-21

nice delivery bro
Posted By: Fierce Pro - 2018-09-21

Dope shit cuhhz
Posted By: nine7eight - 2018-09-21

This was actually pretty fuckin dope imo. Any rates below 8 or 9 is nonsense. Probably just preference. I feel like this is one of those songs you hear in a movie, probably like a hangover movie. The flow and delivery were accurate as hell. & the multi precision was pretty dope. Dimes for sure. Beat was dope too.
Posted By: Autograph - 2018-09-21

Also, nothing against the track but this should’ve had a second verse. Would’ve been doper than it already is.
Posted By: Autograph - 2018-09-21

Fire
Posted By: Barzooka - 2018-09-21

flow a lil off at points but made up for with a good swag and some nice schemeing. solid track.
Posted By: Bape - 2018-09-21

Its ill
Posted By: customadepoetry - 2018-09-21

fire shit
Posted By: Shodan - 2018-09-21

This was pretty dope man. I would have liked some switch up to the flow to keep it a bit more engaging but you rode the beat nicely. Good shit man.
Posted By: Aggo - 2018-09-21

This was put together so CLEANLY, that Boom Bap sound was nice, felt nostalgic and familiar. Rhymes were on point, the flow and cadence was impressive. Giving this a 9 only cause it was short and I wanted to hear more. Keep doing audio man, you've got a gift.
Posted By: Student - 2018-09-21

no doubts this man knows tha fukkin game man fairs in and hands down dope
Posted By: Mizz Ammo - 2018-09-21

Good shit. Keep me updated so I can hear more
Posted By: izayamoorman - 2018-09-21

I LIKE IT! Dope old school type vibe, stuck to tha beat well, dimed
Posted By: KG The Prince - 2018-09-21

Boom Bap rap, I like that. The track was mad short I don't know what your purpose was, oppose from the word acrobatics, pretty decent drop...
Posted By: Kryptik - 2018-09-21

Nice bee bop flow to it. Good rhythm to it.
Posted By: K-Melo - 2018-09-21

This is really REALLY fire. LMAO at pronouncing your name “Soul” at the end though seeing as you’re explicitly against that. But ya anyway this was absolute heat the beat was on point flow fit it perfectly and hard lines.
Posted By: Edgeworth - 2018-09-21

@Edge, I accept it, fuck it. Not gonna say it the french way in a french accent everytime lmfao. French meaning behind the word still stands though.....
Posted By: Seul - 2018-09-21

Like I said, this is fire. Just a little short. Looking forward to hearing that next verse!
Posted By: sWORDz - 2018-09-21

Good cadence for this beat, rhyme schemes held together nicely....all round a good cool track. Little better than average so 7. Still room to grow for sure like switching up the pacing and flow but all in all a good track.
Posted By: BKC|Kalamite - 2018-09-23

This was dope man. Digging the flow, slightly off in a couple places but thats me nitpicking. Wish it was longer with a couple flow switchups and a hook but i like your cadence, really fit the beat. Keep dropping music.
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2018-09-28

This is fire
Posted By: Dao - 2018-10-05

Good shid.. Forgot to rate
Posted By: Dao - 2018-10-05

DIDNT EXPECT SUCH AN OLD SCHOOL STYLE OF TRACK, THESE ARE THA KIND OF SHITS I GET DOWN WIT..... GREAT LYRICS, THIS WOULD BE GOOD AS AN INTRO TO A MIXTAPE ACTUALLY I THINK....... YOU PRONOUNCED IT ''SOUL'' WHEN I WAS TOLD ITS ''SOOL'' LMAO...... DIMIN THIS JOINT
Posted By: HVK - 2018-12-11

This was crack tbh. Damn Seul! I'm a fan now.
Posted By: NOBLE - 2018-12-24

Ratings:
HVK: 10
sWORDz: 10
nine7eight: 10
Mizz Ammo: 10
KG The Prince: 10
Barzooka: 10
NOBLE: 10
izayamoorman: 10
Autograph: 10
customadepoetry: 10
Bape: 9
Erupt da Monsta: 9
Student: 9
Shodan: 9
SoundBwoyCheeba: 9
Dao: 9
Kryptik: 7
Fierce Pro: 7

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)