Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Pound Cake.
By: Babylon
116 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
One of the first tracks I've ever done, bear with me.
Posted By: Babylon - 2014-10-09

Yo Babylon as in Crysis right? Shit was dope homie. Bar for bar and flow is just crazy. Kinda wished it was longer lol but a-1 work here tho dawg. DIMES DOWNLOAD, TOP 5 LIST !
Posted By: Doer - 2014-10-09

Multi game's on point in this.. Some very nice lines and good flow. I'd work on delivery a bit most lines didn't hit correct on the beat. It sounded like you were tired, running out of breath as you were approaching the end of the bar imo. Take your time..don't record a whole track in one go...I'm sure you recorded this on one go right? lol..anyway..very impressive for a first attempt
Posted By: OSKAR - 2014-10-10

Impressive for a first track yo... Was a cool lil drop... The multi game is on point.. Maybe could use a tad bit or level changes with the delivery.. You could also turn the beat up.. and the vocals down a little to even it out.. If you find you cant say a part of the verse then its nothing to record the next part of the verse on a different section/track if that makes sense... like punch in type shit.. overall you on beat for the most part and got good lyrics.. keep grinding
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2014-10-11

Glad ya uploaded this. You should do more tracks and upload them on here, u def got mad potential. Wish i could give some feed but i'm not experienced enough to point out any flaws I guess, sounded dope to me
Posted By: Subreal - 2014-10-11

First Off This Beat is sick as fuck you Better Kill the Track! But I thought your sound and Delivery Was Decent! Multis were on point! and Your Concepts Were sick.. Overall Id say Id play this a few more times to see if it can grow on me! Good Job!
Posted By: ChainsNThangs - 2015-01-02

pretty solid track. your crysis right? only type of negative critique i could give is the 1st 20-25 seconds was very momotone on delivery. but then you picked it up and spit solid lines and brought a better mic presence to go with them. good shit dude.
Posted By: Mob_Figure - 2015-01-02

This was pretty dope man I gotta say. Lyrics were on point too. Great first track
Posted By: Manhattan - 2015-01-09

multis ill in this. good work fam. also, this beat is always dope.
Posted By: emceekilgore - 2015-01-09

On point u killed it. I fuck with this beat heavy..
Posted By: HandWrapz - 2015-01-14

Farrrcc'..You Got Game Cuzz'..Long tym' no C..Peacee..haha ..chur
Posted By: Profite - 2018-06-23

Ratings:
Profite: 10
Doer: 10
Subreal: 10
Manhattan: 10
HandWrapz: 9
OSKAR: 9
emceekilgore: 9
Erupt da Monsta: 8
Mob_Figure: 8
ChainsNThangs: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)