Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
The Cypher. .
By: Phil Banks
108 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Quality was superb, for the most part, should raise the volume a bit; but everybody spit a good bar or two nice choice of beat i was actually freestylin to this earlier..5 hours of sleep, thats it! lol ohh btw Phil shined on this one "pressin buttons"
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2012-11-19

lol don't sleep on the Ray Lewis intro
Posted By: Phil Banks - 2012-11-19

but all verses was def 10 worthy..nice work but a.t.fina.monii-invest in a better mic or set up-phil your mix down is getting better...
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-11-19

banks verse was very well done..on that note so was AT's verse..Monti def finished the song off strong..final needs to find his own delivery and flow and nail it down..he sounded all over the place at times..just my opinion..very nice listen here guys
Posted By: Marty-McFly - 2012-11-19

Good shit. Phil ur presence has improved a lot. U went in. AT u was like the yin to his yang. 3rd guy was ight but you could notice the difference. Final. Came in here expecting you to be SSS after reading Stu's comment but I don't think you did too bad, could always be better but it was nice for your first track. A lot of potential.
Posted By: J u s T C - 2012-11-19

When I say yin to his yang I meant aggressive/smooth not 1 went in n the other was horrible. Lol
Posted By: J u s T C - 2012-11-19

it is what it is, first track fuckin with the mixing, fuck you sixx shot .. its LoD
Posted By: FiNAL WoRD - 2012-11-19

Good shit everybody, thanks for sendin me this.
Posted By: AfterThought - 2012-11-19

Not much to say that hasn't been said already. Phils and AT killed this, more experienced with tracks though, Final would have come across better if he had better quality but overall he had a strong verse, Monii finished it off nicely also. Very good track.
Posted By: IV - 2012-11-19

always liked this beat, mannin brothers, quality pifffy phil, at wus nice too here, last dudes quality kinda fucked it up but all flowed well phil shined
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-11-19

hiphophiphop ; ill works yall; vibe was smooth.. everyone did they thing; puffpuff pass the dime bag; keep grindin em out ...
Posted By: -Marz- - 2012-11-19

final word stop being a hoe ass and learn to use feedback as a means to improve..smh
Posted By: Marty-McFly - 2012-11-20

This is my kinda shit.. good job fellas
Posted By: Pugz - 2012-11-20

Nice
Posted By: Phoenix - 2012-11-21

Damn best delivery i heard from phil, dope shit, AT coming in after phil was a good look, dope shit from you too homie... Final... keep grindin.. not bad... good shit overall fellas
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2012-11-23

Nice Beat...
Posted By: Dracula Fink - 2012-11-24

everyone was on point lyrics wise the last 2 though kind of threw the track off with there quality it wasn't on par with the first 2
Posted By: METH BARZ - 2012-11-30

AT's the fuckin truth. Phil went in, other two stay improving, quality issues but y'all ready know. CLASSICK!
Posted By: RULE - 2012-12-11

simply dope. this actually deserves an amazing ten... and not an "i dont want to hurt ya feelings with a 7 rate" 10.
Posted By: GOOD GRIEF - 2013-03-10

Ratings:
Pugz: 10
Phoenix: 10
GOOD GRIEF: 10
FiNAL WoRD: 10
J u s T C: 10
AfterThought: 10
RELLE: 10
RULE: 10
Dexter3: 10
-Marz-: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Dracula Fink: 10
Erupt da Monsta: 9
IV: 9
Marty-McFly: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)