Latest from the forums:

sign in with
  March 2017 Grand Champion Audio Tournament

Vote on this battle! OSKAR vs ThaBuzz

Browse By Style: [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Holy Flow .
By: Phil Banks
97 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments

Comments
No H8 this shit was tuff .. ONLY felt the last verses th RT 100 .. Itz GoonZ
Posted By: DaMostH8ed - 2013-04-19

This track was bar for bar fire......Jay red has an unmatched mic presence freezy wrecked it and phil did his thing
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2013-04-20

good look on posting this phil...and thanks for finishing it - you did your thing
Posted By: FreezyCT - 2013-04-20

This Is Ill! 21 Listens 3 Comments and Rates lol Typical For LB!
Posted By: Journey - 2013-04-22

this track was piff, when i heard it the first time i gave it the 'Ehhh' , but then took the headphones and on a relisten.. God damn this shit is fucking piff, Fuck doc t regime.
Posted By: FiNAL WoRD - 2013-04-22

I feel like I'm in a Progressive commercial with all this flow.
Posted By: Obey - 2013-04-23

Dope track quality was great first dude has a natural presence that fir the beat perfect n set the tone but his verse was a bit short..freezy took the baton and ran with it without missing a beat, well done..i like phils last bar and the patent flow he displays..its almost alittle sloppy on purpose,reminds me of a jazz musician if that makes any sense..
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2013-04-24

Song's worthy of its name. All of yall went crazy.
Posted By: Divide by Zero - 2013-04-25

Dope as fuck. Fire from the get gooooo. been sleepin on you freezy
Posted By: Al Kapone - 2013-06-13

everybody went in.. Quality is on 100 so niggas better get at me with tutorials lol
Posted By: Punk - 2013-07-18

in the skies like a migrator ...We in this bitch,and got it buzzin like a vibrator hahaha nice flip.... stick to eatin like an asian with rice haha , like whats the 504 for??? this was hot, errybody killed it , good shit , nice collab
Posted By: Erupt - 2013-07-25

Ratings:
Journey: 10
Punk: 10
Al Kapone: 10
DaMostH8ed: 10
FiNAL WoRD: 10
Erupt: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
Divide by Zero: 10
Obey: 10

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef MySpace | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Site Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site Design & Contents & Code © 2017 LetsBeef.com