Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
The Enemy FT Big-Ez.
By: Bnas
135 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Nice beat...solid drops.
Posted By: Veto - 2012-07-22

Fake Fuks like DilDoes.....s'word.
Posted By: GRizzEAT - 2012-07-22

turned out nice, savage scriptz we be keepin shit godzilla
Posted By: Big-Ez - 2012-07-22

Line for line it was pretty good, couple good 'punches' in there. Your delivery seems a little.....shaky for lack of a better word. Just recite/memorize it a little more next time and it should come out really polished and hold attention better. I also didn't feel much of a direction from the song besides the 'im cooler than you' type thing. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just pretty generic. Lotta cats making songs on how cool they are. Ain't something I fucks with a lot but that's just personal preference. Also, second dude's flow sounded a little off on a couple parts.
Posted By: Dono - 2012-07-22

I agree with the guy with the blue dp, on a positive note I think your strongest point is the originality and unique voice you have but I would say sharpen it up, it almost sounds like you are still discovering it, like if you listen to slim shady's old shit it sounded like he was coming out of his cacoon, I think you are too and on the right track, use that unique sound to your advantage and pick unique topics to rap on and ur on a good path. Nice one fam
Posted By: EMBA-C - 2012-07-22

^agreed nice shit here. farmer tan swag
Posted By: Letum - 2012-07-22

This was dope man, as dono said tho the delivery was kinda shaky.Lyrics were dope tho.
Posted By: Phoenix - 2012-07-22

dope beat, this is a nice listen, id listen to this, over young money, (lil wayne, drake, niki) b proud lol..
Posted By: -Catastrophe- - 2012-07-22

Very good drop!!!!music is still beeping in my ears.....voice unique....
Posted By: thoughtz breaker - 2012-07-22

Very good drop!!!!music is still beeping in my ears.....voice unique....

Oveall ....my rating

savage scriptz nail in the coffin type shit
Posted By: Slen - 2012-07-22

Dope famz
Posted By: nine7eight - 2012-07-22

I can vibe to this... easily
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2012-07-23

FUcks wit it ...... iLL .. I liked how Big Ez came out in the beginning to set the tone
Posted By: Plushy - 2012-07-23

i see you fliped my dildo line on skitt , lol. good engery , not bad on the flow. 2nd dude was on there too.. just keep doing it and you'll see how time makes u feel alot better about your own stuff.
Posted By: John J - 2012-07-23

yes, another tight verse, nice beat nice spit. keep it coming...
Posted By: Snoopy316 - 2012-07-23

Liked this track homie! good shit
Posted By: Manhattan - 2012-07-23

I fucks wit dis yo, how can i download this shit on da real??
Posted By: L Danger - 2012-07-23

Classic shit, I fucks wit it homie
Posted By: L Danger - 2012-07-23

Props on usin a Big L classic lol. This wasn't bad at all actually, flow gettin better, good shit.
Posted By: AfterThought - 2012-07-23

dope bro!
Posted By: aPeXpReDaToR - 2012-07-23

doper then a group f crack addicts..... dime material once agin tha beat i might hav to bite u on it tho lol...
Posted By: SIRK-310 - 2012-07-23

I can ride to this. Nice job fammo. Dimed!
Posted By: izayamoorman - 2012-07-23

all i would say is tighten up the flow and get a little more comfortable with your lines, otherwise thisnis nice!!
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2012-07-23

Controlling your own flow is very hard. You've improved since the last time i've heard you. I think it's the confidence that you spit with now. Lines were better. As far as the flow goes.. sometimes you have to put an extra word/syllable in there to make it blend better. Hope that helps. Fair given.
Posted By: Anonymity - 2012-07-23

Kickass beat had me in it from the start. I really dug the first drop and verse, everything flowed solid. 2nd verse had a few bumps with flow that could have been ironed out, but I still liked it. Appreciate the listen guys.
Posted By: Teek - 2012-07-23

dope fellaz yo.......send me summin like this a 3 way collab BIG L beat old skool
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2012-07-24

first verse was the highlight of the track..both did well on it though..i respect ya grind forreal..reguardless what people think ya go all in and thats awesome
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2012-07-24

Beat was fuckin dope. First verse was NICE, Flow and lyrics were on point. Second verse was a bit weaker, it sounded kinda forced whereas the first one came out clean. Good track tho....cool chorus to
Posted By: TheAnonP - 2012-07-24

i dig this joint both yall did very well on this realy like the frist verse keep it up
Posted By: sick-with-bars - 2012-07-24

dope beat sick flows.... REAL HIP HOP
Posted By: SemajsMokEaLotaPOT - 2012-07-24

Beat was dope. 1st verse was crisp as a mother fucker. 2nd verse wasn't as good, but was still nice to this beat. Bn as you gettin better, i see you.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2012-07-24

nice wordplay i dont know what they was talkin bout in delivery. you deliver straight. your delivery changes wit ya personality you cant force it. all around good shit
Posted By: stricc - 2012-07-24

nice shit
Posted By: yung trae - 2012-07-24

Nice drop, cool. Old skool flow
Posted By: IC3FIR3 - 2012-07-25

could easily listen to this more than once..solid all around 10
Posted By: K Rizzy - 2012-07-25

Yo NO HATE but I ain't really feeling this TRACK...keep at it tho
Posted By: Deep Hostility - 2012-07-25

nice my bro, your voice has a very old school feel to it man.. im likin it, lyrics are dope, beat is dope. pure dopeness, BN AS. hit me up if u wanna hop on a track some time.
Posted By: EgoGenotype - 2012-07-25

Hmmm, that beat is fucking Slappin! & tbh these cats are right ur voice compliments the track. I would want to hear u paint a picture with less similes(like,like,like) & more paint. Its a solid track, listen to that beat in ur sleep for a few days & it will fix the timing issue (ur breathing is ahead of the beat) by milliseconds also rehearse ur verses before u record the pad is there ask back up not as a guide. I really enjoyed this track & ur young so u can only get better, peace & keep dropping that Real Rap. Ima give u an 8 so that when these ducks look at it sideways.... Well u know. Pz. Karl
Posted By: MORBSE MILLENNIA - 2012-07-25

that was tite, i think the delivery flows fairly well for the most part, content was tite..
Posted By: ILLoKWENT - 2012-07-25

dope drop but i just feel like any big l beat is hard to really murder cause hes top 5 in my book and that puts the beats standards up i cant actually rate but id give it an 8
Posted By: telegraphic - 2012-07-25

like tha beat good choice keep"em comin rated ..
Posted By: Jason - 2012-07-26

dope shit homiee, lovin the flow i could definatly listin to this for real o my ipod and shit. yea broh theres not really much i can point out wrong ayee tight punches in there for real! peace.
Posted By: emceegussy - 2012-07-26

I dig your lyrics , nice work. Interested in what your gonna lay out next.
Posted By: mztyrant - 2012-07-26

I dig your lyrics , nice work. Interested in what your gonna lay out next.
Posted By: mztyrant - 2012-07-26

shit was nice fa sho... both came nice with it... both flowed well. and the punches from Nas was ill... EZ was killing it with the flow.... 9 fa sho
Posted By: Savage Capone - 2012-10-24

Ratings:
aPeXpReDaToR: 10
Manhattan: 10
Letum: 10
-Catastrophe-: 10
yung trae: 10
nine7eight: 10
Phoenix: 10
ILLoKWENT: 10
sick-with-bars: 10
Veto: 10
Snoopy316: 10
L Danger: 10
Big-Ez: 10
Plushy: 10
Boss-MC: 10
K Rizzy: 10
IllesTMarX: 10
Anonymity: 10
Jason: 10
Dexter3: 10
izayamoorman: 10
Teek: 9
TheAnonP: 9
SemajsMokEaLotaPOT: 9
emceegussy: 9
John J: 9
Dono: 9
GRizzEAT: 9
AfterThought: 9
SIXX-SHOTT: 9
Savage Capone: 9
MORBSE MILLENNIA: 8
stricc: 8
Óðinn: 8
mztyrant: 7

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)