Dredd Tha Lead
Ranked #2 this Season
9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars9.23/10 stars
Crew: Smackdown
Reppin: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Flow Vanity
Ranked #-- this Season
No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Crew: None
Reppin:Unknown

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Platinum Pis... vs Hojjati
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
A Realitys Nightmare (SOLO).
By: Bnas
217 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
dope shit.... gotta say you coulda did better on the hook homie... i understand time issues and all but i know ya coulda did better.... liked the content.... diggin the fuck outa the beat.... ima go ahead and give this an 8... props yo
Posted By: Savage Capone - 2012-10-07

DOPE SAVAGE SCRIPTZ -BODYBAGGERS- ALL DAY
Posted By: Big-Ez - 2012-10-07

This had sum funny lines in it. You seemed to have a more relaxed approach which was nice. Try to stay away from saying some of your go to filler words. . .they get old. 1
Posted By: Letum - 2012-10-07

decent man, potential for sure. quality was nice, try adding in some voice overs.
Posted By: Dissplay - 2012-10-07

this was sick as fuck. I agree with letterman, put some adlibs over this man... shit is pretty nice. i liked the toned down style you did here opposed to ur normal aggression. both styles is nice, but the layed backness really fit this well i thought. good shit B
Posted By: M3GATRON - 2012-10-07

beat is dope-i guess you got your own style to me it always sounds like your screaming or to mad on delivery-had some bars at times your fillers really made this track work-hook was okay could use a touch of adlibs...or some type of effects to make it stand out more.i dont think your screaming when you ryme i think its your voices tone..it def takes over...
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-10-07

nice job not the best from you but still pretty amazing
Posted By: SJBlazin - 2012-10-07

Lol why you mad at me bro...i peeped yo shyt why would i ignore good stuff...and with that said yo shyt was tight good fire volcano erything...stay working peace
Posted By: monti - 2012-10-08

This track is type dope. Nice flow, delivery, and lines yo. Keep this up man. Respect
Posted By: izayamoorman - 2012-10-08

Track was okay bro but i didn't find anything to stand out. i listen to lots of music and it didn't stand up.. the way you spit is G but your lyrics need to be sat down an wrote and why you free your hook makes it feel like i just listened to you throw a little audio battle out..... you know, work hard on it work shows :)
Posted By: MAD_SKILLZ - 2012-10-09

this was a'ight, verse was hot.
Posted By: Skilly Pistolz - 2012-10-10

it wasnt great but it was good. flow was right timings right .like the multies but i think those are what bring you off topic. but all in all all gee bruda stay up /
Posted By: GeE OH DeE - 2012-10-10

Pretty dope track man!
Posted By: Adrianna - 2012-10-10

fukz wit it heavy
Posted By: KID MAX - 2012-10-11

Love The Track
Posted By: J Rhymes12 - 2012-10-11

i fucks with it... nice shit homie...
Posted By: Ray BaRz™ - 2012-10-14

Didnt sound to bad my man, quality was the only thing that could use a lil tone up but make do with the mic you got feel me...My quality aint half bad and im still usin a rockband mic lmfao...Just gotta perfect what you got man....But other than that i fucks with the shit cousin, keep up the good work fam...Dime sack
Posted By: HonestE - 2012-10-14

keep it up bro
Posted By: John J - 2012-11-30

Ratings:
John J: 10
SJBlazin: 10
Big-Ez: 10
M3GATRON: 10
izayamoorman: 10
HonestE: 10
monti: 9
RELLE: 9
Skilly Pistolz: 9
Dissplay: 9
Adrianna: 9
Ray BaRz™: 8
KID MAX: 8
Savage Capone: 8
MAD_SKILLZ: 7
GeE OH DeE: 7
J Rhymes12: 5

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)