Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Blue Sands.
By: Dono
68 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Killed It Like Allways My Nigga
Posted By: CaptainBeale - 2014-01-25

Shit yo I related to these lyrics so fucking much which makes my rate a bit biased. I really loved this one, I liked the chorus/hook or whatever. And the head in the sediment bar was probably my favorite line from this. One of the easiest 10's I've given in a while. Flowed very fluently, the rhymes were on point and one part near the end was the only time I heard a break in the fluidity of it all. Great shit.
Posted By: Babylon - 2014-01-25

Chorus was str8 crack. Lyrics were thought provoking and I had to rewind a couple times to hear some lines over again, I do that with artists like Budden and other deep artists. Beat was cool, suited the track. I like the title of the song, as irrelevant as it may seem. Overall dope track Dono, I'm proud.
Posted By: SAND - 2014-01-25

Oh kill em Dono!
Posted By: JAGNEW - 2014-01-25

I love the hook man. The volume was a lil off, but thats whatever, the lyrics were really nice, turn the volume up on the hook where you are rapping, I could really feel the emotion, pass me a pill, actually heal... metamorphic matrix escape today and last week.... shit was deep..... Ima give it a ten for the lyrics alone... the flow was real smooth, had a lil slip ups but overall the message was dope... yoooo 2:30-2:42 was crack.... ima dime this
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2014-01-25

Lush beat. Bars were on point. Hook was great. your improving every track. Dope.
Posted By: RULE - 2014-01-25

I'm gonna pretty much echo what everyone else said, but the lyrics really connected and I think a lot of people can relate, myself included. The flow brought it all together, and you pulled off a style not many MCs could. Dimed.
Posted By: Wonderbred - 2014-01-25

Wow... Real Music here... love it... a lil more volume on the vocals... other than... perfect... I encourage you to consider a remix...hahah... and um... ahem.. lol.. great work here..
Posted By: Joe MuGGz - 2014-01-25

This shit is dope. Dono elevating with every track. Really REALLY like this beat too. dimed
Posted By: SoupErb - 2014-01-25

as everyone here says up the vocals on ur chorus and u good..I feel like this is the best shit you've done...delivery and flow wise. Lyrical content was there...you rode the beat very nicely n u killed all the verses. Keep em coming my dude..Murda
Posted By: OSKAR - 2014-01-25

dono... my nigguh... this is ill... nuff said...
Posted By: Ray Zeus - 2014-01-26

Hip hop by Dono… solid 10. Deep and clearly relatable to many in our generation including myself and those above^. Needs a little mixing tweak with the vocal volume in spots to balance with the beat…. but, straight up near album ready.
Posted By: The Ghost of Freak - 2014-01-26

Yo homie this is dope. send be the raw track and i could produce this better for u. it deserves that.
Posted By: Kold Krhymez - 2014-01-26

Simply put....this was nice man....real fucking nice.
Posted By: Manhattan - 2014-01-26

You already know this my kinda shit... Other than how low the vocals were, there isn't one thing I can fault here. Amazing work
Posted By: FAME - 2014-01-26

this is def my favorite track from you...i think you're real close to findin your delivery too, this was dope
Posted By: stricc - 2014-01-27

Woulda increased the volume of your locals!!!! Apart from that, shit was classick. Beat was cool, hook kinda relevant and main thing is lyrics was dope and deep. Delivery I think you did it nicely, flow was cool, mixing was fine. Overall dope track.
Posted By: Vegeta - 2014-01-27

Shit Had a Deep Feeling to it, Like the lyrics, the chorus wasn't bad either. I co-sign with the lead vocal could of been raised a little in some parts, but that's nothing that effects the Listening experience of this Tracc. Good Shit man, keep it up.
Posted By: UhMAZING - 2014-01-29

This was a solid drop, dope the whole way thru
Posted By: Bnas - 2014-01-29

This is right up there with the best tracks I've heard on LB. Everything was on point man. This was great. Good shit. Keep em coming. Dime.
Posted By: Aggo - 2014-01-29

You killed this track
Posted By: BizzyOne - 2014-02-01

well thought out, chillin, vibin, on point track here man.. definitely feeling this one yo.. keep grinding 1hunned
Posted By: WHITZ - 2014-02-03

Yeah, I agree with SAND the chorus is crack. Great flow and use of multiple syllables and all of that. Basically, this is a fat 10.
Posted By: Barzooka - 2018-08-26

Ratings:
Joe MuGGz: 10
FAME: 10
stricc: 10
UhMAZING: 10
JAGNEW: 10
OSKAR: 10
BizzyOne: 10
Vegeta: 10
Wonderbred: 10
The Ghost of Freak: 10
Barzooka: 10
Kold Krhymez: 10
RULE: 10
Ray Zeus: 10
Erupt da Monsta: 10
WHITZ: 10
SoupErb: 10
Manhattan: 10
SAND: 9
Bnas: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)