Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Scared Of Me (El Bastard Diss) response.
By: Evil Twin
152 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
HOOK: He scared of me, knew this was coming.. He knew I was coming.. knew I was gunning!! He scared of me, knew this was coming.. He knew I was coming.. knew I was gunning!! He scared of me, I'm coming 4 his head.. my response ull leave him dead.. response ull leave him dead!!!! verse 1: I lift cannons and split rappers like tied bandanas.. you could never hold me down.. bout 2 go bananas!! Lift the cannon, rip it off.. man, I bring that action.. Take a trip 2 new jersey.. and just clap rapid!! Won't stop blasting, until his top vanish, he's just a bastard.. Take him off the damn planet.. aint event worth my time.. cause he spitting average, Try 2 get a record deal? but it'll never happen.. better stick 2 mixing song's.. cause ur not a rapper, I will crumble ur career like a fucking cracker!, Sent u back to mexico .. in a package... put a sticker on the box.. that say's "Expired Rapper"!!!! HOOK: He scared of me, knew this was coming.. He knew I was coming.. knew I was gunning!! He scared of me, knew this was coming.. He knew I was coming.. knew I was gunning!! He scared of me, I'm coming 4 his head.. my response ull leave him dead.. response ull leave him dead!!!! verse 2: Where ur dick riders at? all on my comments.. hating on my flow.. cause they know I bring da bombness!! Call my ass out? I'm here 2 murder Bastardamus.. fuck the bullshit.. You know what the time is.. but I can tell.. You don't know what a rhyme is!! I'm in my prime bitch, You got a ego trip.. thinking that ur shit hot.. cause It sound like shit!! So step the fuck off my dick, learn hot 2 spit.. Try 2 ruffle my feathers.. got ur rhyme killed.. blowing up in da game.. call me mine field!! I do track's with big labels.. you just another meal.. eat these rappers up.. Like chicken from the fucking grill!!!! HOOK: He scared of me, knew this was coming.. He knew I was coming.. knew I was gunning!! He scared of me, knew this was coming.. He knew I was coming.. knew I was gunning!! He scared of me, I'm coming 4 his head.. my response ull leave him dead.. response ull leave him dead!!!! verse 3: Roll up.. and leave ur body like a Maxi-Pad.. Slash ur throat.. ya ass ull never rap again.. comprende? Now it's back 2 english bitch!!.. know asians in Camden.. That'll have u hit.. all I really gotta do.. just show a pic.. Off to Union in dey cars.. buncha Bloods and Cripts!!.. I speak ur name muttafukka.. Imma have u dead.. I don't play game.. that's where beef ends... Stop sending me messages.. trying 2 be my friend.. Saying that ur sorry and you want this beef 2 end!! I'm telling you.. he's suck producer's dicks.. I'f he could only live half the life that I lived!!!! HOOK: He scared of me, knew this was coming.. He knew I was coming.. knew I was gunning!! He scared of me, knew this was coming.. He knew I was coming.. knew I was gunning!! He scared of me, I'm coming 4 his head.. my response ull leave him dead.. response ull leave him dead!!!!
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2010-09-26

I messaged you? ...Care to share? o,0 lol
Posted By: Just C - 2010-09-26

LMAO WOW this is yer epic diss that took a week to do? This shit was as basic as you can get lyric and punchwise! Are you borrowing those invisible guns from Ill Logic to shoot me? Now you rollin with the bloods and crips too huh LOL...
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2010-09-26

yo this was a big disappointment...wow...can u say no lines...i mean no lines...lol....and the delivery was tiresome..hook was mad wack...u got sonned man ... by els 16 ez... this was real weak...hang ur head low man...real low.....wack....weak...victory for DEVIANT MINDS EZ
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2010-09-26

Where are the personals????

"Now it's back 2 english bitch!!.. I know asians in Camden.. That'll have u hit" .... E threat much? .. "Leave you bloody like a Maxi Pad" Seriously? .. Thats just 1 in a SEA of basic bars..It took you a week to come up with this?..No rate ..I'll be back when the comment roasting kicks off, Cause lets face it , thats all this track is gonna be worth checking for.. NO RATE

this is why i role wit twin,good shit,ur to good to be wastein tracks on losers
Posted By: Curtis ONETiiME - 2010-09-26

Oooh it's allready started..Goody!! (Rubs hands) hehehe

LMAO he postin his lyrics like he so proud of this...like damn this is cant miss stuff!!! With the exception of mentioning Bastardamus and Union where im from you can slap any rappers name on this and have the same effect. Where are the personals??? Big let down.

Didnt Curtis just apologise to BENSON ..Now he's calling him a loser..WOW.smh @ you sir

LMAO AT TWIN..THIS SHIT IS BEYOND EMBARRASSING FOR U RIGHT NOW...THIS IS A WEEKS WORTH OF WORK..HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

LOL curtis i thought you apologized to Benson and that you was not gunna be stickin ya head into beef anymore! What are you doin here?? lol

^^verse 2.. I'm talking about these guys!! ez

OH NO TWIN DONT DISS ME....LMAO...U BETTER HAVE ONE OF UR BOYZ DISS ME...DEVIANT MINDS DONE SONNING U FOOLS...THIS IS GETTING EMBARRASSING FOR US..YALL WEAK AND SONNED BAD...GOOD BYE LMAO

trashing my comments.. mad as fuck!! lol

"Slash ur throat.. ya ass ull never rap again.. comprende? Now it's back 2 english bitch!!.. " LMAO!!!! What a punchline!

nice signs of victory

Asians in Camden? What you got Yakuza connects too??? To go along with ya blood and crips LMAO!!! Damn I didnt know you was so gangsta!!! LOL

UR RIGHT TWIN..THIS WHOLE TRACK IS SIGN OF VICTORY FOR US..LOL

and as far a taking a week 2 do it.. ha ha El aint worth all that.. plus he's 2 easy.. I did It all today!!! R.I.P I killed ur lil weak shit u did on me.. ITS OVER... U BIG HEADED BASTARD.. LOL... TAKE UR 'L' LIKE A FUCKING MAN!!!! you may continue 2 write your bible now..

Honestly this was so weak and disappointing that it aint even worth a reply...the 16 i dropped on you already is more than enough if this is the type of garbage that you gonna reply with.

You know I told someone I wont say his name that " He would twist the comment roasting as a sign of victory" LMAO ...2win you just doesnt get it do you ? lmao

still had that benzino air 2 it twin......not an insult just a comparison....mind u with el? i wud come so hard a bullet hit him as soon as he hit play coz dude is a COMPLETE MONSTER!! ask any damn person on this site, from anywhere........thats a badge 2 wear with pride! anyway, this was pretty solid, but unless el slips up this aint gonna b that close! gangsta hook, some nice lines, and consistant flow my dude......but a strike back? thats POSSIBLY gonna be the only round needed! peace 10
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2010-09-26

DVM>EXC THIS WAS EASILY SOME OF THE LAMEST BASIC NON HITTING BARS IVE EVER SEEN COME OUT OF A RAPPERS MOUTH U JUST KILLED URSELF NO NEED FOR A REPLY FROM ANYBODY MENTIONED
Posted By: Lexani - 2010-09-26

It took 2win a week to do this track cuz he was too busy making out wit me. So if its weak its cause he was too busy
Posted By: My_Bizness - 2010-09-26

dont trip on low rates from fake names
Posted By: Curtis ONETiiME - 2010-09-26

^ The way you conduct you're self on this site..It wouldnt surprise me if you we're the 1 who low rated

2WIN WANT A SPOT IN MY CREW START OUT BASIC?
Posted By: DA BADDEST BICH - 2010-09-26

Good Shit Homie...Forreal...Dun Listen To Da H8taz ..hahaha ..Fire Shit here Homie..& IM HAVING SOOO MUCH FUN WITT DIS BEEF SHIT HAHAHA BEEN AWHILE I HAVE SUMMIN ELSE FOR YALL SHOULD B OUT BY TONIGHT OR TOMORROW HAHA...THIS IS A FUN GAME FOR ME YALL
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2010-09-26

20 plays and just 1 impartial comment sayin this is trash LOL...
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2010-09-27

umm ok twin i thght u wlda came harder lol no homo ...still chuck up a 10 tho 4 supplying the beef
Posted By: dbang - 2010-09-27

^^^^^^ the beginning of my 2nd verse explains^^^ all of the above... its funny how the only hate on here is from the crew im dissing... and the other crew some of my cats got beef wit EOS!! so all in all your opinions are full of no value... if I was in one of you crews and dropped this diss on somebody... you would be right there .. saying how the fuck i snapped off and shit! lmao.. ya'll are a bunch of fakes.. and dick ryders.. cant wait for outside the beef circle opinions 2 show up.. YA'LL SOME POOR SPORTS WHEN IT COMES 2 LOSING!!! R.I.P IRISHKRAKAH ... AND NOW.. R.I.P EL BASTARD
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2010-09-27

BENSON YOUR NEXT.... EVEN THOUGH UR BARLEY WORTH MY TIME... DONT MAKE ME HURT YOU LIKE I DID BEFORE WE HAD BEEF!!.. IF U REMEMBER THAT DISS WENT ON THE TOP CHARTS FOR OVER A MONTH STRAIGHT.. AND HIT #1 SONG OF THE MONTH!!!... ARE SURE U WANT MY RESPONSE? CAUSE THAT LIL DADDY SONG YOU DID WAS FUCKIN GAY AS SHIT... YOUR A REAL EMOTIONAL FAGGOT HUH? I THOUGHT SO.. MAYBE I'LL X YOU OUT NEXT..... AGAIN

^^^^^"Where ur dick riders at? all on my comments.. hating on my flow.. cause they know I bring da bombness!! Call my ass out? I'm here 2 murder Bastardamus.. fuck the bullshit.. You know what the time is.."

Dis nigga is so fuckin turned up rite now, someone plz turn 2win down, hahh. Hot shyt my nigga, and u used dat fuckin gucci beat, good shyt. U got my 10 homie.
Posted By: Cakk Deez - 2010-09-27

EZ...

^^^ wow someone outside the beef circle... would you look at that.. HE LIKES IT!! lol ... take your fucking tough typing skills somewhere else

and admit you've been slaughtered.. GAME OVER EL BASTARD

Posted By: Lethal Logics - 2010-09-27

hands down, and you can diss me if you want to, i'm game all day, but EL BASTARD will son you daily until you learn not to take shit so personal and catch feelins....plus learn how to have fun when you dissin...ez
Posted By: Lethal Logics - 2010-09-27

Read this > Twin thought he beat Mic Check ..No more needs to be said
Posted By: Just C - 2010-09-27

^^2ND VERSE I TALKED ABOUT FAGS LIKE JUST C

DUDE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO U ARE? BUT YOU SUE FOLLOW ME AND KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!! WOOOW IS ALL IM GUNNA SAY ABOUT THAT ONE!!

U SHOULD CALL YOURSELF... MUST T.. INSTEAD!! LMAO.. CAUSE YOUR RHYME STINKS!!

datz hot
Posted By: Hip Hops Child - 2010-09-27

^^ woow amother one outside of the beef circle.. HE LIKES IT 2!! is this starting to tell you anything guys?

twin def lives in a fantasy world ... el could smash u anytime and has...ez... and i didnt respond to ur last diss on my cuz it was asssssss... but my lines in tres diss was better than ur whole track...my diss on u this time clowned u to death..and is better than anything u have ever made period... everyone knows u cant fuck with any of us..the whole site knows ur dead lol... everyone except well u and marx..who cant rap at all..but swear yall are doing something.... u two retarded mfs will say u can beat the whole site but the reality is that yall cant beat noone...its sad.. really it is... hahahahahahahahahhahaa game over
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2010-09-27

the only people that dont like this diss IS THE 2 CREW'S WE BEEFING WIT!!! WOOOW .... how childish does entertainment have 2 be nowadays? lol

my last diss on you benson was so wack it hit #1 for the month?? okay buddy convince yourself right along with EL that you actually even ever stood a chance!!!

I AINT RESPONDING 2 U... UR 2 WACK BENSON.. AINT WORTH MY TIME.. UR JUST A SPEED BUMP IN MY FAST LANE!!!! LOL

what big labels u do tracks with? i hope ur not talking bout that bobby creekwater shit again lmao
Posted By: Ryzo ETP - 2010-09-27

^ THERES A GUY I DISSED LIKE A YEAR AGO.. STILL CANT GET OVER IT!! LOL

THAT DISS HIT #1 ALSO.. U FUCKIN LAMES!!!

CONTINUE WITH ALL YOUR SCRIPTURES OF LOVE AND HATE... LOL,,, THE MORE YOU ALL TYPE... THE MORE I KNOW YA'LL EATHER LOVE THIS SHIT.. OR ARE IN YOUR CHEST CAUSE I ATE THIS PUSSIES LIL WEAK SHIT UP HE THOUGHT HE CRUSHED ME WIT.. WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE UR LIL CIRCLE OF DICK RIDERS IS.. LOL.. DO YOU ALL STAND IN CIRCLE JERKS.. WHILE LISTENING 2 MY MUSIC?... AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY EL BASTARD... YOU USE 2 BEG ME 2 JOIN YOUR CREW... U TOLD ME YOU REALLY WANTED ME ON YOUR MIXTAPES... AND THAT I WAS RAW.... BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN I SUCK NOW HUH? ... U GUYS HAVE THIRD GRADE MATURITY .. ILL JUST TAKE MY WIN AND HIT THE ROAD..... EX EZ WORK

2 neutrals (people we never heard of and are probably twin multi accounts) lol, and his team mates...yeah twin you won o,0..lmao at him latching onto the few poitive comments he gets....Desperate much?
Posted By: Just C - 2010-09-27

well just because theres beef in the air and everybody knows theres been things typed in forums where twin stated he would make a diss on evert member in eos lol imma give it a 10 it was nice and i dis agree with the comments expessially swahh its not always how compacted or complex your bars are this was nice but u might wanna practice a lil more homie if u mean what u typed in that forum smh seriously
Posted By: Andy Blue - 2010-09-27

TELL ME YOU DIDNT BEG TRYING 2 GET ME IN YOUR CREW?

I COULD GIVE FUCK WHO U BEEFN WIF BRA ....THERE WAS NO H8 FROM ME ...I JUST THOUGHT U WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER ...SIMPLE AS THAT
Posted By: dbang - 2010-09-27

give it up..u guys are wack and have been murdered multiple times..damnn
Posted By: PAPA G - 2010-09-27

and aint diss me yet cause you shook
Posted By: PAPA G - 2010-09-27

if ur gonna go at el bastard ur gonna need alot more than this. it was not a bad diss, but in response to el's this was weak.
Posted By: XPOSIN - 2010-09-27

THIS WAS GARBAGE 2WINS USUAL!
Posted By: BENSON THE BABY - 2010-09-27

Nice Stuff
Posted By: Lizman - 2010-09-27

pretty dope diss my dude, gonna be watchin this beef
Posted By: Diesel S - 2010-09-27

3X...... Fuck Da Haters!!!! Sick Hook, Nice Barz.... E Z
Posted By: Swinny - 2010-09-27

r u sayin i begged u to be in my crew?

co sign diesel... looks like the beef is grillin like burger king... dime bag puffpuff pass
Posted By: -Marz- - 2010-09-27

LMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO AT BENSON SAYING HE DIDN'T REPLY TO 2WINS BEEF CAUSE IT WAS TRASH....I DOUBT IT IF IT WENT TO TOP CHARTS...(GOOD SHIT HOMIE) HE DIDN'T REPLY CAUSE HE EMBARRASSED HOW HIS TRACK WOULD FAIL HORRIBLE TO MAKE IT TO THE 10-SPOT...LMFAO FALL BACK BITCHEZ ~EXECUTED~
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2010-09-27

EL BASARD = BODIED

Feeling this diss and plus el bastard makes dumb ass fake tracks like them fake multiple account he be making but it was straight
Posted By: BLACKNUCKLEZ323 - 2010-09-27

^^ yeah they got 2 or 3 of there 2nd accounts on here hate rating my shit!! .. fucking poor sport loserz!!!

they know everyone else is gunna love it... so they gotta bring 2nd accounts in 2 trash the track... then later on say they won? lol wooow this shit is comedy 4 real!!

u still didnt answer my question twin r u sayin i begged u to be in my crew or where u talking about someone else i just want that clarified before we go any further

I think it says somethin when ya own crew stops supportin ya diss tracks...the only ones still ridin ya nuts is wackest marx an thats only cuz he confused with all them hormone pills he been takin with his sex change comin up...Curtis went an apologized to Benson for beefin...an the rest of ya crew is distancing themselves from the beef LOL.

no andy ... i was talking 2 benson

^^ why'd you use 2 send me messages begging 2 be in your crew man?? you told me I was raw as fuck.. and you thought our styles would go good together!! lol... u use 2 jock me.. NOW U THINK I'M GARBAGE!!! lol ... why'd u use you want me in your crew then? u told me you guys where starting up a new mixtape.. and you really wanted me on it bad!!!!! .... it's so obvious far beyond your or my eyes 2 see.. that u are a fucking reject.. a piece of stinky, flat, shit on my shoes! your lil circle of DVM and EOS dont qualify for rates... cause they part of the beef... so TAKE UR L'S LIKE MEN.. I AINT GUNNA JUST KEEP ON BODING U ... OVER AND OVER.. AND OVER AGAIN!!! ( EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD BE FUN.. IT AINT AND WOULDNT BE WORTH MY TIME ) R.I.P EL BASTARD... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE YOUR "L" LIKE A MAN... PUSSY ASS BITCH.. GO CLEAN DA HOUSE.. DO SOME DISHES.. SUCK SOME MORE EOS DICK.. OR DO DO SOMETHING USEFULL WITH YOUR TIME... YOUR FUCKIN SHIT WAS WACK.. I REPLYED.. YOU'VE BEEEEEEN BODIED!!! DEAL WIT IT

R.I.P BASTARD BITCH

Why are you so angry? Look at the comments you leave. We have you so riled up LOL...your hilarious dood this beef has you not knowin what to do! You prolly pacin around ya room an knockin things off ya dresser and shit LOL calm down this is just a website.

LMAO.... EL HES JUST MAD U SONNED HIM AND EVERYONE TELLIN HIM DAT...HES DAT GUY WHO CANT LOSE .... BUT NO MATTER WHAT HIS BRAIN SAYS TO HIM...HES SONNED... ALL OF LB IS A WITNESS..LMAO
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2010-09-27

^^ youve been bodied benson... so dont go there... I've destroyed you before.. you 2 easy.. u aint worth it.. Id rather have a challenge.. you would be a waste of my time!!! and El Fat turd Im not angry... I just think its bullshit you have 2nd accounts low rating and leaving bogus comments and shit!!! do I do ya'll like that? no... and really I don't know how the hell EOS got in this?? lol .. because we talked about dissing them.. but instead took shotz ( 2 burry ) DVM? ..Just C I believe dropped a a free I could barley understand .. lol ... on me.. he kept overlapping his freestyle.. till he got threw the track.. lol... is that really a freestyle to you? .. a million takes.. Hmmm I dont think so.. the free I dropped on Irishfatkrakahjack ( that killed his shit and gave us our 1st win EZ automatically) I did on one take.. my 1st take.. AND BURIED HIS ASS 1ST ROUND!!!!.... I dropped a diss track on him next ( ya'll know I killed him on that ) HE DIDNT RESPOND!!!!! what its been 3 weeks now? ha ha.. dude has came up with mad excuses.. ha ha.. needs 2 save um for his bitch!! .. that diss track I dropped on him... THAT HE WAS 2 SCARED 2 RESPOND 2.. gave us now.. another victory... 2 wins right there alone.. LETS LET THE REST OF THIS BEEF FINISH COOKING... so far NOT looking good for DVM ... even with there double crew support!! lol
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2010-09-28

Honest opinion...Good..not great, hook was intense and you had sum solid bars, but i just couldnt get into the flo on the verses.... could also be that the beat was just irritating..lol...neway not to shabby, for an el beef id expect a lil more to go into it tho.... gotta go comedic vs el, cuz thats what he'll do....and he's pretty damn good at it.......neway im stayin as impartial as possible...i got nothing but respect for those involved....honesty dropped....
Posted By: Interp - 2010-09-28

A) It's funny how you was the ONLY person who couldnt understand me when everyone else was quoting my lines B) I didnt say it was a "Freestyle" I said it wasnt written C) It only overlapped twice and D) It took he just over & hour to make including the mixing LMAO and i still anihlated you, it took you a WEEK to produce this mickey mouse shit lol.. Please evil ..If I wrote for you, it would be done in no time and trust me IT WOULDNT BE PRETTY
Posted By: Just C - 2010-09-28

^^ aint nothing take me a week 2 come up with faggot muthafucka... lol... I did all this in a couple hours.. from beginning 2 end!!!!! so im tired of hearing that weak shit out ur mouth!! I DID THIS ALL IN ONE SHOT.... I DIDNT SPEND A WEEK ON IT!!!!! get it right dude.... I actually have a career and a family... unlike you.. and I can only really getting around 2 recording tracks.. ONCE A WEEK.. and that doesnt mean... I NEED TIME 2 PREPARE... CAUSE I NEVER PREPARE!!!! especially for weak easy 2 beat fucks with no talent like you, benson and EL Fatface!!!!! EZ work

^^and compared 2 what he dropped on me.. this reply was fuckin MURDA!!!!

BUT THANKS AS ALWAYS FOR TRASHONG MY BOARD.... CONCIDERING UR INVOLVED IN THE BEEF... IT FIGURES!!! EZ WIN 4 ME... IM DONE WIT DUDE.. POINT BLANK

^Whats he ranting about?^ 0,o

LOL heres a reality check for you...count how many impartial comments there were on THIS track that said that you shoulda come harder...boss, dbang, lethal, interp.... Ok then count how many of those type of comments I got on my diss on you three LOL ZERO...case closed now STFU.
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2010-09-28

u know what i think? i think that just because u r beefing with some one does not mean that u have ta call there music wack and untalented ect...this was not a bad diss at all and if it wasnt at you guys yall would of gave it props if u say so or not this joint is better then alot of the shit i hear on here i think benson and el basterd are dope as well as felon yall all talented but just because u r in a beef with the rat face fucker lol no hate twin dont mean u have ta say shit on his comments about his track come on fellaz where is the love at just c too always saying somebody sucks lol quit hating and respond with more fire all involved in this beef are talented leave it at that i will even give examples of each rappers dopeness BENSON=GOOD SKIT'S ON SKIT GOOD FLOW WITH A BIG PUN FLAVOR FLOW VERY NICE MR FELON = TRACK WORTHY AND NICE PRODUCTION VERY GOOD DISS TRACKS AND VERSATILE WITH THE FLOW EL BASTARD = THE BEST PANTHER DISS EVER ON LB NICE PRODUCTION AND OWNS HIS OWN STYLE VERY UNORTHODOX EVIL TWIN = THE TRACK FOR LB HE DID WAS DOPE HANDS DOWN AND THE FLOW IS CONSISTENT AND THE FREESTYLE GAME IS UP TO PAR ALSO JUST C = UK SWAGGER OUT OF THIS WORLD AND A NICE DELIVERY AND CREATIVE BARS .........MY POINT IS ALL ARE DOPE DONT SAY SOMEONE SUCKS JUST BECAUSE U R BEEFING WITH THAT PERSON
Posted By: Andy Blue - 2010-09-28

2WIN GOT MURDERED BY EL BASTARD IN THIS BEEF
Posted By: LOCI - 2010-09-28

Andy I feel you on that...but I think the wackness really has more to do with his character then anything else lol. For example if Mic Check, BH and Marz all went in an dropped an epic diss on this cat he would still be that dood who sware he winning beef an that hes the best on this site LOL. The difference is if I got beat I could admit it. If you throw a bucket of water on that dood he will sware he dry LOL.
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2010-09-28

ANDY THANKS FOR THE CREDITS AND THE SAME GOES BACK TO U HOMIE... U GOT MAD SKILLS ON WRITTENS AND UR FREES ARE FUCKIN REDICULOUS.... I AGREE WITH EL THO...ITS HIS CHARACTER THAT GETS HIM TRAPPED IN THE CORNER... SOME DUDES TAKE THIS BEEF SHIT TO HEART...WE DO IT FOR SPORT AND TO GROW... IVE BEEN IN MANY BEEFS OVER THE YEARS AFTER AWHILE U JUST GO NUMB TO IT EMOTIONALLY... I THINK THATS WHERE TWIN FAILS HES GETTIN WOUND UP BOUT LOSING
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2010-09-28

^^^ u guys are a bunch of hating pricks.. my character??? how the fuck is my character supose 2 be.. when u guys are always low rating and trashing my comments?? and not only that.. you guys are bringing in multi accounts 2 low rate me and comment 2?? u guys are dirty... and lost because of that alone... and trying 2 say im garbage but use 2 beg me 2 join your crew... hmmm... that I guess I just don't understand 2 this day!!!!!! anyways EL your head is so high in the clouds u dont know what hits you.. when it hits you!! lol... u would admit a loss??? ha ha ... thats like saying your mom is not a snaggle tooth, pimpled face, 5 dollar coke whore!!!!

and thanks andy.. i agree.. but these fuckin big headed think they the greatest of all time and there shit dont stink.. rappers... make it hard 2 not wanna trash there shit..... they have ugly personalities and it really has shown what bitches they are thus far in da beef!!! do EL Bastard & Benson have sexual affairs with each other? thats the question at hand... lol.... fuckin fruitcake fucks!!!! ...

2win > dvmk

WOW THIS IS BAD!!!!!!!!! dont post this on my profile if IT SUCKS LIKE this
Posted By: TheMatchUps - 2010-09-28

^ WHO PAYED U 2 SAY THAT!! LOL

Andy > THIS - WAS - A - WEAK - DISS

^^then why you keep coming here everyday 2 listen and comment then?? idiot .. u love this shit.. its now a part of your life forever!! lol .. dumbass
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2010-09-29

i didnt know batman rapped
Posted By: TheMatchUps - 2010-09-29

this is decent but not great..think u coulda got a bit more personal or sumthing..noh8 bro..pretty good..8
Posted By: ELJAY Gutta - 2010-09-30

Fuckl dta this diss was hot ass fuck stop with the fake comments 2win keep killin them and imma diss them also keep killin kill kill kill kill kill muthfucka keep killin 2win
Posted By: BLACKNUCKLEZ323 - 2010-10-01

2win on some real talk u Cant beat El bastard i really dont even know y ur trying
Posted By: LOCI - 2010-10-01

^^ prob another dvm 2nd account!! lmao
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2010-10-01

okay.... so the people we diss... ofcorse are gunna trash the comment section talkin shit... in all honesty 93 plays in one week .. and all over the top charts!! I aint sitting over complaing about that.... lol glad I can provide ya'll the entertainment... and let the haters hate .. it dont make a differance.. this shit hard.. even without a million personals.. this shit go hard body style.. cant fuckz wit it!!!! ez
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2010-10-03

^^ ha ha them dvm bitches become quit quiet when they get bodied!!! ha ha.. its funny as shit!!!! WAY 2 BIG HEADED 2 ADMIT THEY LOST!!!! thats whats the most funny about it..... the only thing they winning is THE LEAVING COMMENT WAR!!! lol.... cause lyricially I myself shut they they whole crew domn on this beef..... its a good thing they gave up... CAUSE I WAS COMING 4 FELON AND BENSON NEXT!!! LOL..... them pussy lil faggot fucks better just admit the victory... CAUSE ITS WRITTEN ALL OVER THESE DISSES...... ez.. I dont give a fuck what they now 2 defend themselves!! lol.... type whatever ya'll want? but ya'll got tore da fuck up... and burried fucking wit da executioners.. so get it right!!! and dont ever fuck wit us again.. IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD 4 YA'LL REPETATION
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2010-10-05

I liked this track personally; it was better than anything I could do, but you gotta come harder than this to beat EL, just sayin, no hate. I love this beef shit, haha. 10
Posted By: Evolution - 2010-10-21

Ratings:
-Marz-: 10
Evolution: 10
Curtis ONETiiME: 10
Cakk Deez: 10
IllesTMarX: 10
Andy Blue: 10
BLACKNUCKLEZ323: 10
Interp: 10
dbang: 10
Swinny: 10
Diesel S: 10
Lizman: 9
ELJAY Gutta: 8
Hip Hops Child: 8
XPOSIN: 8
LOCI: 5
PAPA G: 1
TheMatchUps: 1
Lexani: 1
DA BADDEST BICH: 1
BENSON THE BABY: 1
EL BASTARD: 0
Lethal Logics: 0
Ryzo ETP: 0
Just C: 0
BENSON THA GREAT: 0
Boss-MC: 0
My_Bizness: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)