Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
COOKIE MONSTER (RHYMESMOKE DISS).
By: Evil Twin
53 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

Cookie monster🤣 pyjamas🤣🔥 jazz musician🔥2 inches🤣🤣 windows tinted💪 nice drop body bagged 

🤣🤣🤣ending! Respect g

Posted By: RhymeClops - 2021-04-18

nice flows man

Posted By: Rite2BearArmz - 2021-04-18

lmaoo this is some bodybag shit lol you took this backforth hands down tbh. this one was even better than the last one!

fire delivery! loved the hook too this shit is a complete full fledged track man. amazing job! props! lmfaoooooooooooooo@the ginger bread cookie shit, outro too lmfaooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: The Saaxxx Baba - 2021-04-19

this was dope

Posted By: Way Lyve - 2021-04-19

Dope track man, even better than the first diss imo. Looks like that clown got run off the site for good cos I ain't seen him active since you started dropping these.

Posted By: Kiwi Peewee - 2021-04-19

love the beef

Posted By: Squammy - 2021-04-19

RIP RhymeJoke...smh, bodied!

Posted By: GodTheReptilian - 2021-04-20

man this was fiiiiiire!! also hilarious lmao!! om nom nom nom ..dope track 🔥

Posted By: OhHeyItsMel - 2021-04-20

bro so glad u back damn.....fireee

Posted By: Mizz Ammo - 2021-04-21

Hahahahahaha! Yo! You slayed that dude! That rhymescheme was nasty as fuck!

---M E N T A L

Posted By: {Mental} - 2021-04-22

Great quality, good rhyming, hilarious diss track overall. Good shit.

Posted By: The Ghost of Freak - 2021-04-27

Yo! i just heard this track in my car! This shit is fucking amazing! The beat was loud! the vocals were clean and i had that shit bumping loud! Everyone was hearing this shit in traffic! Good shit! Good mixing and mastering! i was laughing the whole way thru the song! hahaha!

Posted By: {Mental} - 2021-05-03

This one ultra fire g. The verse was hot but the after thoughts was ridiculous. Lol.

Posted By: MecH - 2021-05-18

First time listening to this ..Good flow..but that's about it fam. Quality is good too..but its a lb diss track that's false news and basic based off of the ONE diss track I dropped AFTER this once my ban was up...

I should breakdown all the tried attempts from everyone up here like this. Listenin to this then listen to mine and knowing the facts...and I'm tired of bars that make no sense..So .I had to. 

So yeah even the description is fugazi I didn't drop a diss before this. I dropped 2 of my acci verses from 2 of our battles that I BODIED him in before this bs, and before his first diss. Sayin I'm a snitch like the last bs diss is 100% him when he was here. Snitched to the mods trying to get me banned multiple times and it eventually happened. That's why it's so crazy...he basically was taking EVERYTHING he was doing, he tried flipping it, sayin I was doin the shit ..smh

The ran off the site when he dropped his shit?? Again I was banned...and he made the ban happen! Wtf...

Everything in this shit is wack when it actually comes to an official LB diss.The flow is tight..but c'mon y'all.

Nobody pays attention...This dude is a fraud with this, minimal amount of personals are false af, and it's really basic, even for a diss. Maybe it was because I wasn't here and I hadn't dropped my diss yet, but still...  

So yeah my voice is deep and raspy but takin my vocals makin em waaay deeper .. really?? but good-looking cause it's the only half real in this. 

So 3 and half minutes but only a minute of rappin?...fail. And a long ass false memoriam like you really bodied me...All filler!! Smh

So some of the bars that I'm scrathin my head. And there more, and the rest filler. Honestly it was only a few good lines really.

"Tryin to go against some gun slingers like its Alabama" = What? Lol tf does that mean people?

"Only way he gets money is he so broke he get his dope off of giving plasma" That was a good line. 

"I think He prolly sleepwalkin in pajamas" = just tryin to make lines rhyme with this filler basicness people. 

"Always on the run when he hears his name mentioned" = Really!? I'm know for duckin or getting run off? NAH PEOPLE...pay attention

"Let's beef your whole life so you don't got a pension" = Again what!? Lol tf does that even mean!? Smh...and really? It's literally was his WHOLE LIFE!!(until my shit factually ran him off here...right Evil Twit?) But yeah Dude got a billion and one battles..lol..nah really it's over 2000 to my 300...c'mon now people..get in tune at least. 

"Always crying in my inbox like a jazz musician" = first what TF does that even mean? See he just like Farm. Just rhyming because it rhymes. Shit should make sense..ALL MY BARS MAKE SENSE!!  And HE was the one in MY inbox and my profile talking the same weird shit about me being a snitch in jail .lol...get in touch folks. 

"Rhyme scheme is bootylicious" = First idk..pause? But yeah your rhyme scheme on this is NOT EXISTING!! One word two two syllable B's.. Even funnier than HIS rhyme scheme I'm this is the fact that my rhymes schemes are boss level. Get in tune people!!

"Ashes like demolition" how does demolition make ashes? Smh 

"Kill you in the studio like shooting bad dope" huh? Lol 

"My rhymes are finger lickin, greasy like crispy chicken" smgdmfh...REALLY!? that's bars? ...lol ...and PAUSE!! 

Again shit was all out in the open when we was beefin. And even though Kats can't stand me... At least realize what y'all listenin to. Just cause it flows don't mean shit...

So my shit .. 100% direct factual lyrical body!

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=13999-THE-558

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2022-06-25

Funny rhymeclops wrote the shit that made no sense too...like is was fire...smh

Posted By: RhymeSmoke - 2022-06-25

Ratings:
OhHeyItsMel: 10
{Mental}: 10
GodTheReptilian: 10
Way Lyve: 10
MecH: 10
Mizz Ammo: 10
The Saaxxx Baba: 10
Kiwi Peewee: 10
Squammy: 10
Rite2BearArmz: 9
The Ghost of Freak: 9
RhymeClops: 8
RhymeSmoke: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)