0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
lil ronin vs Flako Boom
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jville84 vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Tha ILLEST Contest /Diss Track 2014.
By: WHITZ
42 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Bam started to get on my nerves after a bit, I usually don't like it when shit like that gets repeated over and over, that's the -1. Again, sound appeal is high, nice and smooth. This is more directed than the last one, would have liked a namedrop earlier. I know the target's name is in the title but you should still throw it around a lil bit to make it stick, especially since you were going at more than one person. Writing was aight, couple decent punches, definitely room to step up the pen game a lil bit.All in all, lotta sound appeal and some hits, but it could have been harder. Can't argue too much. Holla if you need anything.
Posted By: Dono - 2013-12-26

2.0 flow was on point on this beat. I heard many hard punches throughout the 3:45. "i be serving beef all you eat is vegetables" lol. 10 murrrddddaaaa
Posted By: ~YuNg~ - 2013-12-26

this is alot better of a diss track at least you dissing your opponent now and now just rapping and making there name the title LOL, g'shit the BAM noise kills me.. Either way fair rating
Posted By: FiNAL WoRD - 2013-12-26

BLNK talkin about solid punches MF STFU you always droppin wack ass punches This diss was ether to UNAMAZINGS FLOWER DRESS WEARIN ASS
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2013-12-26

this was bad g
Posted By: dbang - 2013-12-29

I liked everything about this track, hook da verses the lines, 10ez
Posted By: Bnas - 2014-04-13

Another attempt to get plays by putting my name in the title. First time actually looking at this and *yawn* Do you ever make a tracc that's directed at someone? and not some garbage ass shit that says someones name once?....
Posted By: UhMAZING - 2014-04-18

@UhMAZING I dunno why you still try to talk like you the man.. I put your diss tracks to shame.. you couldn't and would never redeem yourself against me. eat the facts faggit
Posted By: WHITZ - 2014-04-18

this song was straight up trash from a straight up lame rapper. youd think after all these years this faggot fucc would learn how to rap smh
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2015-01-03

hey WHITZ tell yo girlfriend to stop calling me tryn to creep.. I'M NOT INTO FAT RETARDED CHICKS! smh
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2015-01-04

Ratings:
dbang: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Bnas: 10
~YuNg~: 10
Dono: 9
FiNAL WoRD: 8
UhMAZING: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)