Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pale1 vs KILLAHIZBACK
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Stand Up.. Lethal Ft. Dubs & Doc T.
By: Jay-Dub
97 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
i had a verse to this... recorded and everything, why ya cut me out lethal?? smfh. all good. droppin a dime yall killed it. good shit. DISTINCT
Posted By: Haz - 2011-01-21

Doc & Lethal Went in, Good Shit Guys..
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2011-01-21

THANX TO LETHAL FOR THE APROVAL AND PROPS TO JAYDUB FOR LETTIN ME HOP ON THIS DIME RATED FOR BOTH THOSE VICIOUS VERSES BEFORE MINE BOTH LET LOOSE AND WENT ALL IN ON THIS 1 N IT DEF PAID OFF DIMED OUT. THAT TRU DISTINCT MUSIC RIGHT THERE!!!
Posted By: Doc T - 2011-01-21

o yeah royce gracie wasnt a pound for pound fighter doc, he was stricktly jujitsu. he was the first UFC champion.

Lethal... Damn. You felt hungry as shit on this. Every line is nice with the expression of your flow. Jay... Nice bars with the hunger. Feeling this one from you. Doc T.... Nice production n lines man. Everybody did their thing on this. Don't sleep on this LB... Distinct
Posted By: Anonymity - 2011-01-21

SHIT HaZ Want me to Extend my Verse And Leave it Open And Then u can hop on it?

I DIDNT SAY POUND FOR POUND FIGHTER I SAID POUND FOR POUND STRIKER AS HE Is STILL CLASSIFIED AS THE #1 STRIKER IN MMA EVER

o my bad then, thought u said fighter, u got that boss

REAL DOPE DELIVERIES AND BARS ON THIS TRACK..ALL THREE SOUND HUNGRY... GREAT QUALITY.... THIS IS WILL SHINE ON UR MIXTAPES....SEE YALL MFS IN THE TOURNEY :) DIME
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2011-01-21

Dope track yall! All killed this shit, mad flow n dope lyrics. Hook was nice too. ez 10 here
Posted By: DMK - 2011-01-21

THIS SHIT WAS CRACK ALL AROUND LETHAL U KEEP PROGRESSIN WITH EVERY TRACK GOOD JOB
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2011-01-21

Picture perfect, this track just isnt worth it. Good 6 but ill drop a ten, just to keep away from the "hater votes". Only so many emcees can wear the word 'venom' out. Oh, please figure out a way to get rid of that lisp you have, my ears hurt from that sharp noise. I got a gps, i dont need help at the top? Okay. How about you navigate your way to the bars up there and learn a thing or two. "carry woods when i toss cuz im striking them out" whats that mean? the last verse when you said "put your fucking hands up" sounded bitch made right there.
Posted By: SiMiLaC - 2011-01-21

KERRY WOOD's WHEN I TOSS CUZ IM STRIKEN EM OUT" EXPO Kerry Woods Is Holds the Record For Most Strikes In the MLB in 1 GAME And Was 1 Of the TOP Pitchers In THe MLB For 14 Years Glad to Get The Dime From a FAKE FUCK LIKE YOSELF SiMiLaC But Do You Research Before Tryin To Hate on Shit just Cuz Its TOo Complex Fo Ya Slow Mind!!!! SMH!!! TRU THIS SHIT IS FIYAH!!!!

Record For Most Strike Out in 1 Game From a Pitcher*
Posted By: Doc T - 2011-01-22

dimed out, ill track, nice collab
Posted By: Diesel S - 2011-01-22

SiMiLaC or wutever.....WHO ARE YOU?????...........exactly....nobody...come in one time and down an emcee who actually has a passion deeper than 90% of the hundred thousand plus who is signed up......drop tracks almost daily, trying to grow........so once again, WHO ARE YOU???....not only that....WHO ARE YOU TO COME IN AND JUDGE ME.......only fake, envious, and jealous cats down a cat instead of offering constructive advice....so remember that homie......you's the definition of a CRITIC who will never succeed....because hunger, passion, and the smallest aspect of getting to know someone before you "Judge" them must not apply in your 'Fantasy" wold......ez yo
Posted By: Lethal Logics - 2011-01-22

I rarely actually listen to LB tracks but this is dope 10s keep it up
Posted By: dmullz - 2011-01-22

dope track boyssss
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2011-01-22

This was hot...all ya'll killed it. Flows were dope I was feelin it. 10z
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2011-01-22

wow... this is dope... ez dime. Ill be back for expo
Posted By: Next Level ~R I P~ - 2011-01-22

Shits real nice ,, Tight!!
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2011-01-22

STAND UP STAND UP, LETHAL TEARING SHIT UP, JAY RIPPING SHIT APART, N DOC OPERATING, NICE COMBO... STAND UP!!!
Posted By: KINGRULER - 2011-01-22

this was a damn hot track. some of the best shit i have heard on here! i can hear this blazing on the radio. good shit fellows.
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2011-01-22

that boy lethal is a fuckin monsta.....hands down my fav on letsbeef right now plain and simple...i could listen to a whole album of this guy realtalk, dubs a killa on the rise, stay humble mah dude you got alot of potential to take this so much further....doct back at it heavy i see, this track is a banga 10ez my fucking hands was up the whole track i spilled beer all over me lol....10 ez
Posted By: Skitt_Blazin - 2011-01-22

dope glad ya linked me Doc T
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-01-23

you guys are the next aotp. good shit
Posted By: {Mental} - 2011-01-23

good looks, jay dubs verse was ill, nice punches, lethal did his thing and Doc T rode the beat well.. 10 ez homies..respect
Posted By: -BNASRETIRED- - 2011-01-23

nice track yall ...chorus was sik ..10z...
Posted By: dbang - 2011-01-23

nice job fellaz
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2011-01-23

Ratings:
Doc T: 10
SIXX-SHOTT: 10
Haz: 10
KINGRULER: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
SiMiLaC: 10
Anonymity: 10
Next Level ~R I P~: 10
-BNASRETIRED-: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Diesel S: 10
Skitt_Blazin: 10
dmullz: 10
Lethal Logics: 10
dbang: 10
{Mental}: 10
Wonder Gurl: 10
EL BASTARD: 10
DMK: 10

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)