Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Moment for Life Remix Ft. Lethal.
By: Jay-Dub
280 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
very ill track...both of y'all went in on this with a laid back lyricist feel.
Posted By: Diesel S - 2012-02-12

both did nice shit on this beat man was really feeling the flow and lyrics you both came with... on some real shit.. much respect my dudes hit me the fuck up for collabsssss...
Posted By: OLDE ENGLISH - 2012-02-12

HELLA DOPE PRESENTS N SWAG WIT A COMPLEXIVE LYRICS DOPE DROP FELLAZ STRAIGHT DIMED UP!!!!
Posted By: Doc T - 2012-02-13

shouts to lethal dope shit homes. wuttup dubs, good track both were non stop flowin with swag and lines, 10
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-02-13

real DOPE SHITT homies..RESPECT..KP IT GRINDIN
Posted By: 2RhymE - 2012-02-13

TBH I never thought of using a track like this for a track. Dubbz was on some real shit, deffintily feelin that shit, Lethal too, concepts were there, flow was nice. My mouse went from the play button straight too the download for the Ipod. Dimed boys' 10
Posted By: Big-Ez - 2012-02-13

this is a jem right cheaaa-both went in real nice quality was piffery-bars was on point as always is.....dope my dudes...distinct.....
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-02-14

both killed it! dimes
Posted By: dbang - 2012-02-14

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! One love!
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-02-14

Incredibly Nice Collaboration Here Famo...cant wait to clean house on another one, holla at me....thanks for the positive feed peeps...Distinct!
Posted By: Lethal Logics - 2012-02-15

Dub really killed this with that delivery...content was dope. Lethal tons of emotion in your verse. Both did this track up nicely...Distinct Dime dropped.
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2012-02-15

This go too hard........ !
Posted By: Plushy - 2012-02-15

pi feel the passion 2 the beat smooth floe.. . j dub killed the beat Bless Yawr game Blood
Posted By: uheheu - 2012-02-19

Good Track Fair Vote
Posted By: McCookie - 2012-02-19

God damn, call me a homo but Im feelin this shit thru out. Yes LB, even the hook, Dubz best verse fosho, if i could id give that shit an 11/10. That cheese come between friends line was crazy, relatin too that shit right now. Lethal went in too, I see ya, dimed boys you already know
Posted By: Bnas - 2012-02-20

God damn, call me a homo but Im feelin this shit thru out. Yes LB, even the hook, Dubz best verse fosho, if i could id give that shit an 11/10. That cheese come between friends line was crazy, relatin too that shit right now. Lethal went in too, I see ya, dimed boys you already know
Posted By: Bnas - 2012-02-20

Straight fire feelin this one good work homie
Posted By: DjWaldo - 2012-02-20

Dub ... I really like that undefeated line ... lol ... But seriously homie you are soundin dope as fuck these days. Way ahead of where i was at your age when I was rappin, mind you, rap was a little more basic back then (monosyllabic predominance). Anyway ... both of you killed it. Haven't heard Lethal in a minute. Both you dudes are some hard working MCs.
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2012-02-21

Never thought the day would come where I heard willy grubs say that ^^ means a lot homie for real, an all the more ima push that much harder! Respect fam!! An everyone else thanks for all the listens ads me on facebook Jay Dub Wages.. Thanks again! One love.
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-02-21

its dope, man! nice flow
Posted By: Red G Evans - 2012-02-24

I'll give this a 10 cuz DUBS deserves the 10, but Kulture AKA Lethal AKA NxT Level's Son is a straight bitch. Cosigning faggot, ridin the NXT man's dick. You aint shit, plus you a scum bag, i know all about you homie and what you do. You have been exposed, we all know you as sweet as cookiesss... LMFAO.. Ez
Posted By: Next Level ~R I P~ - 2012-02-24

^^^828-781-2897.....hit me up chump....i signed a distribution deal and got rid of dead weight....wut are you doin.?...oh thats right, still talkin shit on a website over a vote on an internet battle you caught feelins over......come see me nukka....ill end your career with the resources i now have in front of me
Posted By: Lethal Logics - 2012-02-24

this was dope... vibe on this was real smooth, some real shit spit in this, dimed.
Posted By: Erupt da Monsta - 2012-02-28

both killed this beat
Posted By: Fredo Lombardi - 2012-02-28

Ratings:
Willy Grubz: 10
2RhymE: 10
Bnas: 10
uheheu: 10
Big-Ez: 10
DjWaldo: 10
Plushy: 10
Next Level ~R I P~: 10
Fredo Lombardi: 10
Erupt da Monsta: 10
RELLE: 10
Wonder Gurl: 10
dbang: 10
Lethal Logics: 10
Diesel S: 10
OLDE ENGLISH: 10
Stotty Pimpin: 10
Doc T: 10
McCookie: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)