Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Hip Hop
Life After Death Nxt Lvl Ft. Jay-Dub.
By: Jay-Dub
382 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
its crazy how he wrote this track..not knowing he was gonna die... he went the fuck in...dude had mad skills with mic and the writing... very good and fitting track to find and post jay dubz.... jay dubz did a real dope tribute at the end... real nice and props for doing this bro..dime and he did put his heart in every line
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-04-10

I agree with benson. Dude really did this track up. I had to play it twice. And real nice tribute you added on it.
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2012-04-10

Good shit Jay, thanks for this.
Posted By: Nemmy - 2012-04-10

don't thank me fam.. this is something i had to do on the part of LB this kid truly impacted my life HARDBODY, can't stop thinking about em.. One love.
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-04-10

ticket, any hard feelings we ever had are deminished, this coulda been one of us, i move all ya'll real talk.

love*

hella good ish bs ..respect R.I.P next ..
Posted By: dbang - 2012-04-11

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this track was piff all around nice tribute verse laid down jay rip to the homie
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2012-04-11

this was raw nxt came in with a dope ass flow like he always does... and dub matched that flow wise and lyric wise... both dope to listen to and both mc's who i like to hear their tracks once they put up... respect...
Posted By: OLDE ENGLISH - 2012-04-11

This some real shit Dubz, some of the realest shit you ever wrote...Makes you realize what and who you got...Goodlooks on the track fam, much love and respect...18Bday comin soon cuzzo, we gonna get it in on the mic real rap...Dimez
Posted By: HonestE - 2012-04-11

Perfect tribute track. Perfect.
Posted By: Revan - 2012-04-11

This was fire. Quality tribute.
Posted By: Just C - 2012-04-11

To HonestE I love u too fam u already know bro, when an artist dies, it's like a certain part of me dies.. I've been playing this over and over again since I recorded it an everytime it gets me, everytime. Gone But not Forgotten.. One love.
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-04-11

next did his thing-miss you my dude-you kno we homies for life-lmfaoo-straight red hoody and blue shorts-lmfaoo you kno that-dubbz well done-you came along way my g i rember listening to your tracks back in the day-you have grown as an artist-and are fastly makeing history for murda mass-....keep grinding.....love is love-.....r.i.p.
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-04-11

Damn... Goodlooks relle, that kinda shit inspires me to do what I do.. Thanks again.
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-04-11

You should make this pay-per-download. Get everyone to download as mp3, pay a buck or whatever to get the track and send the money to some sort of car-accident victims charity, or do something else with it in nxt levels memory.. Aside from that this was perfect
Posted By: IV - 2012-04-12

dis shit's actually dope as fuck! R.I.P Nxt Lvl ... Automatic 10z!!!!!!!
Posted By: The Cryptanalyst - 2012-04-12

Damn...I felt this shit for real! I never knew Next Level but I feel for his family and everyone who knew him. 21 is too young. Madd props for this tribute fam!
Posted By: NOBLE - 2012-04-12

u kno i didn't know Nxt Lvl....but i do feel for his fam it hurts to lose da ones u love...definitely a dime piece here....u kno even though i was an asshole when i was beefin wit haz n u i respect ya'll...keep on da grind...n r.i.p nxt lvl......peace....
Posted By: SA_ANZ - 2012-04-12

Yo SA^ idk exactly who you are bro but I really appreciate that an in way over the beefin stage.. You show me love I'll show u love back, you show me hate I'll still show you love, lifes too short. One love. REST IN PARADISE NXT LEVEL!!
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-04-13

just had to come back to listen....my girl cried when she heard this...
Posted By: SA_ANZ - 2012-04-14

I was in the middle of jotting a descriptive feedback for this track till i got rudly interupted, smh..."yea, im rollin with bloods" haha Nxt was a very good dude foreal and this track was DOPE AF! and Dubs first bar killed this track completely..fuckin sick!! blowen sum afghan kush 2 this SALUTE. good job Jay
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2012-04-14

Dope track 2 both; Probably the illest nxt verse I heard; R.I.P.. Puffpuff pass .
Posted By: -Marz- - 2012-04-14

thanks chem, means a lot bro. real talk! one love.
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-04-14

Ey this moved me yo, real talk. It's a sad time when someone you are cool with passes away. Good shit Jay. R.I.P Next.
Posted By: SoupErb - 2012-04-17

Thanks souperb, means a lot bro, one love. REST EASY NXT!!
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-04-19

Damm This Was wild i didnt know nothin happened to dude till now this was some real shit both verses had hella impact well done j n RIP NxtLevel!
Posted By: Doc T - 2012-04-21

Jay dub is my inspiration , proper verse cuzz.. Next had a nice verse too. Love this beat .. Rip next.
Posted By: Haz - 2012-04-22

Goodlooks Haz, much love family!
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2012-05-02

This shit is legit. Real talk. This brought a tear to my eye
Posted By: Xplissit - 2012-06-26

forgot to rate... So dope
Posted By: Xplissit - 2012-07-07

damn i'm late to this, hadn't been on in forever... this is insane, had no idea NXT Level passed....damn. RIP to the homie, you did this justice Dub
Posted By: Diesel S - 2013-11-04

I found letsbeef through your youtube track of Yonkers almost two years ago. Not even dickriding that made me start writing again after I had stopped for months. That's why I came to this, and jesus christ Jay this was flawless.
Posted By: Babylon - 2013-11-21

I can't believe i'm still alive, you guys amaazing as fucc*, ;)..dayumm, we gots 2 connect if you want to connect we can make moves, holla at me, Much Love Jay-Dub, I know it's 2024 huh', last time I chat to you n tha rest on hea in yo days , which was like uh 2011, real talk, I listen to real music / I think I CHANGE'.. Love you fam, Bars# hmm

Posted By: Profite - 2024-02-04

Ratings:
Doc T: 10
Haz: 10
RELLE: 10
SA_ANZ: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
Revan: 10
SoupErb: 10
NOBLE: 10
Nemmy: 10
Dexter3: 10
Just C: 10
IV: 10
OLDE ENGLISH: 10
-Marz-: 10
Diesel S: 10
dbang: 10
Wonder Gurl: 10
HonestE: 10
Profite: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
The Cryptanalyst: 10
Xplissit: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)