Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Return Fire (Lunatick Diss).
By: Jay-Dub
151 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
testing for block
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2010-11-10

aight before i bounce..imma give some honest feedback... jay dubs got great style and his shit is entertaining to listen to...no wonder haz imitates him to the tee style and voice...lol.... only thing ive noticed tho...and its not a bad thing i do alot sometimes cuz im lazy lol..is that u only record 4 bars at a time...u can clearly hear the cuts every 4 to 8 bars..no hate..this is mad entertaining and u got some skills

whooooaaaaaaa; hardest diss in this beef yet...haha clownin on rehab haha..cancer lmaoooo..sick lines in here...all personals and punchlines...dub went in...10
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2010-11-10

dope diss dubs!! GSQUAD!! yo benson, wtf u talkin bout?i dont try to imitate dubs, are u retarted? we have different styles buddy.why dont u listen to our tracks, and see if i try to IMITATE DUBS your mad becuz i said ticket body'd you in a diss.. SMH u are a fuckin fake like the rest of these dudes.... real talk.
Posted By: Haz - 2010-11-10

It's over
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2010-11-10

Ohh yeah G-SQUAD > Foundation...
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2010-11-10

haz i know ur real slow...so well use pictures to convey my point..ok...look at ur avator then look at jay dubs.....now are u getting the picture now....lmao

*sonned* theres a little treat for u stick in ur pocket and keep that as a tool when u grow up... good luck with 8th grade... they wont hold u back this year....ahhh the struggles of junior high students... wait till u hit puberty ull be real tool then...lol

i had the avatar firrst u fuckin spead wow !!! ha ha ha ha ha SPEAD u need to GO BACK TO SCHOOL, real talk
Posted By: Haz - 2010-11-10

wooo jay went the fuck in on this ...u noo g squad shit! 10z ez ....
Posted By: dbang - 2010-11-10

Wow All I Gutta Say Man Ur Fuckin Crazy With The Diss Tracks Forreal haha noh8 but Damn
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2010-11-10

gun talk, lack of delivery....im still on yall minds? i almost forgot about yall lol did u say this fag refrains from acting strange? stop ryhmin jus to ryhme...sad, good try buddy, i have real life to deal with instead of being in high school and u should focus on ur homework dubs instead of thinking of me all the time....step ur delivery and hunger up
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2010-11-10

ROFLMAO@ stot crien like a bitch sayin this wack hahahaha punches like crazy 4:52 of some grimey shit
Posted By: TheMiXTAPEKiNG - 2010-11-11

My Diss was way better. This is over.
Posted By: LunaticK - 2010-11-11

Lmao @ stot I was rapping like lunatick that bar Haha.. an okay @ Mr. My girl is bald... an ur rite it is over wrote this in 24 hours..ur lightwork son... G-SQUUUAAHHDD!!
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2010-11-11

P.s. stot just proved in that comment ^^^ that the title of this track is 120% true!!

Sounds like it WAS writtin in 24 hours, Jus sayin i was expecting some amazing comeback if you were gonna respond, this just sounds like the same shit that u allways posting, disses or regualar songs. When I flow wit continuous multis im staying on topic and im not lieing in my lines and not putting some irrelevent lines to fill it up. If that whole "ill put you in the ground/air/box/bag" shit is "Doin You", then do You, i just think its very simple to write a punch like that, Then write multis before it. To me thats taking the Art out of being an artist and confining yourself to some formula. My Diss Was Clearly Better by far.
Posted By: LunaticK - 2010-11-11

dubs is a beast nuff said GSQUAD > Distinct, Foundation
Posted By: Haz - 2010-11-11

no hate to any on ein this beef..dope diss...........lines for days
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2010-11-11

you should ghost write for someone that's believable in a violent sense. I'm not one to straight up back Stot, but if there was ever someone who was straight fraudlent lyrically it would be this cat. The lines are great. The delivery is pretty good, but its not believable at all...be yourself...I wouldn't respond to an internet gangster repeatedly either.
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2010-11-11

Come through then dudes ain't gotta catch hammer charges to have a hammer or 3 u fukin retard.. ^^^ smh @ that nonsense statement.. Ez

Damn, niggas dissn ma peoples but this a nice track. You got some mad bars Dubz. You need to get on Grind Time with that shit if you can spit hard in person. Oh Yeah, Foundation > SheSQUAD
Posted By: kursive - 2010-11-12

Thanks for the honest feedback bro ^^ thanks
Posted By: Jay-Dub - 2010-11-12

this shit was insane as fuck... jay dubs came through and just fuckin idk what ta say about it.. the lines are fuckin insane fa real.1000
Posted By: Yung~Hugh - 2010-11-12

HOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Evil Twin - 2010-11-18

...tURTLE
Posted By: Doc T - 2010-11-21

Now this is how you drop a diss track. Dope shit for real.
Posted By: Mindless - 2010-11-21

dopeee
Posted By: Mr Abzsalute - 2010-11-22

Ratings:
Mindless: 10
Evil Twin: 10
TheMiXTAPEKiNG: 10
Haz: 10
Dexter3: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
IllesTMarX: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
Yung~Hugh: 10
dbang: 10
kursive: 10
Mr Abzsalute: 10
Doc T: 4
Brutally Honest: 0
LunaticK: 0
Stotty Pimpin: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)