Start a battle

Start an open battle to earn +20 credits!

Basic Audio Tournament #21

BATTLE FEED
Audacity8787 vs Bnas
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Audacity8787 vs Reptaur
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Audacity8787 vs lynwood shame
1 Vote 4.25 stars4.25 stars4.25 stars4.25 stars4.25 stars
Audacity8787 vs lynwood shame
2 Votes 3.875 stars3.875 stars3.875 stars3.875 stars3.875 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Top Section Deleted
Tre and Syco pt. 2.
By: Ticket
73 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments

Comments
'I shit on you with my opinions' Lmao...Dope shit.
Posted By: Phoenix - 2012-07-08

BODY BAG.............just that ez
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2012-07-08

^_CO SIGHN SWAGZ-^_BODIE BAG...10.
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-07-08

THERE WAS SOME DOPE FLIPS ON THIS JOINT..ABOUT THE SHIT THEY WAS TALKING...NICE FLIPS SOLID FLOW DELIVERY WAS FIRE.

FOR GOT TO VOTE..MY FAULT..

Destroying These Dudes Man...Voice his own Mother could Hate.."Simple Scheme Weak Lines all of it Lame"..LMAOOOO
Posted By: FeRnO - 2012-07-08

Wow
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-07-08

Gotta end that Punch with Centipede
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2012-07-08

Lol. I think this was the zip-up. I really like the beat; Flow and punches were dope. Good shit as usual Ticket, dimed.
Posted By: SoupErb - 2012-07-08

Tickets alright...he don't give a fuck bout anybody on this site but still defends himself well.... I think you're out of these dudes league lol....
Posted By: KFLu - 2012-07-08

Hey hey!! I was gonna spit onthis beat wit some emcees on this lol.. Good shit brah ez
Posted By: DaMostH8ed - 2012-07-08

damn that jeopardy ending was nice!!!!sole real dope shit in this!
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2012-07-08

its kind of a tightrope act when dudes u cool with beef with each other..lol... this was very dope... i was feeling that cypher beat from eminem... lol at the centipede line... ticket has way to degrade u and sound so effortless doing it..like its second nature... syco c and tre wanted him to respond...and well homies ur getting ur responses... good shit ticket...see what tre and syco come with next..great beef for the site
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-07-08

I like it
Posted By: Marx - 2012-07-08

Damn this was rawww. Response?
Posted By: AfterThought - 2012-07-08

people can DIG ya shit but thats not ur problem, this HOE (HOLE) catchin FEELINS (FILLINS) cuz I got dirt on em (bodied)... You might have missed the wordplay in that last line, but bein better than you lames is my fav past time, like how I said HOE but meant HOLE but I guess you'll tell, that you got bodied by that shit when you catch the L (Loss, L in HoLe)
Posted By: Ticket - 2012-07-08

loool...... this overkill dragged it to the recycling bin looool jeopardy closer was crack shits def overkill
Posted By: Phil Banks - 2012-07-08

tick allways goes in on beef! dope tre gon hav 2 step his game up 4 this..
Posted By: dbang - 2012-07-08

Lol good shit on the BET. You fit the beat nicely Feeling the Opinion/asshole/hoe/hole and Jeopardy lines. Recycling line was a nice personal about the collab. Good shit, I enjoyed the listen.
Posted By: Just C - 2012-07-08

LMAO, both tracks together equal one track really, someone obsessed? LOL my goal was accomplished I wanted you to dust off your mic u lil pussy, and you did.. prolly went out and bought a whole new setup just to speak his part LOL i have nothing to prove to anyone, but if you put TICKETS EGO in check, he almost loses it.. as you see now CHECK
Posted By: TRE of WAR - 2012-07-09

smh. People say some silly shit on here sometimes. How exactly is posting the tracks you wanted all a long a sign of them losing it? You good Tre. but you been posting wall after wall of text trying to justify yourself and debunk what he's said on a couple of battle tracks on a battle site which you instigated all along isn't a good look. Smells like sour grapes. All he done is spit like he was supposed to. Like you wanted him too. You're the 1 typing up wall after wall of text looking like you're the 1 who's pshycollogically flustered, not him. Fire back at him or keep it moving. The shit really isn't that serious to be getting so emotionally invested because at the end of the day. You know what's real and what's fiction. And when you log off it's forgotten.
Posted By: Just C - 2012-07-09

Exactly Just... you know tho... its fucking HILARIOUS to me that this shit is a hobby.. I don't even have to try hard to body this loser, and he is all focused on thinking he is really going to get signed to WuTang LMFAOOOOOOO... Dude this gets better and better each day... wow.
Posted By: Ticket - 2012-07-09

I dont know if ill get signed, not saying it will happen, Ill just say I have gotten closer than you ever have.. and its just a "HOBBY" thing.. just c.. dont worry bout it man, i dont give a fuck what you think I look like.. how many times is it im saying that to your dumb british ass? like 100? like I give a fuck what u think about me LOL I gave the dumb bitch credit for replying, But I do think hes a cunt bitch for saying the shit about my daughter, real talk.. apart from RAP or a BATTLE I will slit a motherfuckers throat that talks about my family, and that has NOTHING to do with him saying some shit to a beat.. it has to do with your a cock sucking individual to even go that route, how long u know me? have I ever stooped myself to that level? Dont think I have.. you may take this as im SOOOO pissed off at a few tracks he has made, I dont give a FUCK about his tracks or how hard you think he is.. i will say this tho, ticket if I ever meet you, not even on this rap shit or egos or none of that.. I will fucking slit your throat.. dont think i will.. send me your address and we'll see what happens..

Aye man, no need to get on the offensive. I'm just pointing out how it looks my self and MOST PROBABLY any other neutral party viewing this. I know I seem like a nosey busy body n shit. But that's just me lol You don't have to do anything I, Ticket, or anyone else tells you to do. Conduct yourself as you please, as long as it's within the rules. That's completely on you. I'm just saying the points your making in these posts and the way you present them looks like 1 big contradiction because the 2 don't add up. I just don't get how you diss someone. Call that person an up his own ass self righteous snob for not responding. Then when you finally get what you wanted, you come out with the stuff you have been. Not to mention the whole I got real rappers looking to sign me while you're stuck on LB never has and never will wash. You been here long enough to know when people get on that corny big headed obnoxious shit they just get clowned for it. In fact to use a comparison. By saying all this signed big dick shit you sounding like that Mr F clown. You, myself, Felon ect have all at 1 point clowned THAT guy. And right now you're looking like THAT guy. Get me? Anyway It's no hate and I've invested enough time into this as it is. This ain't even my battle and Tickets a big boy. He doesn't need my help. I just had to get that off my chest. 1
Posted By: Just C - 2012-07-09

its not the fact of him responding, and if ya wanna go by Track to Track he won, I went half ass to get a reply out of him, its more the route he took in bringing up shit like my daughter should have been aborted, I finally figured it out tho, I went at his ego, which is the most important thing to him and he went at the most important thing to me, my family.. all good.. hes just a flaming faggot for doing it.. real talk

This was nuts .. Dope diss i'd say. dimess
Posted By: SPEECHLESS - 2012-07-09

Tre I didn't know John Deere had a record label.........................................*tom tom snare crash cymbal hit* ;-)
Posted By: KFLu - 2012-07-10

And before u guys cuss me out I was kidding....
Posted By: KFLu - 2012-07-10

who the fuck talks about peoples kids..smfh .....low life rate 0 cuz thats what its worth faggot
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2012-07-10

^ Lol.. Whatta faggot
Posted By: SPEECHLESS - 2012-07-10

If he's talking about himself and his rap skill than he's right..
Posted By: SPEECHLESS - 2012-07-10

reminds me of 1999 Slug... that's a good thing imo. Dimed.
Posted By: RhetoriK - 2012-07-10

whatever u do illest marx..PLEASE DONT HAVE KIDS...THANK U..LET THEM MISFIT WEIRDO GENES DIE OFF FOR THE LOVE OF SOCIETY
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-07-10

Speech & Benson go suck one another off ..bunch of weirdo homo ass looking faggots....I can post real pics up of myself why cuz im a ladies man....faggot get any girl I want always been that way....lets see a pic of yall zoo animal looking fucks lmfaooooooooo
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2012-07-11

speechless is a burnt out weed smoking hippy and benson is a fucking fat pile of shit who sits on the couch and eats potato chips all day while waiting to get called into his shitty job tell me im wrong faggot
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2012-07-11

^^count the dickriders, and you get a prize.
Posted By: RelentlessMC - 2012-07-11

LOL killed em.
Posted By: Lyve SCIENCE - 2012-07-12

yeh .. this was hella nice
Posted By: D3FIANCE - 2012-07-13

we miss ya tick nohomo
Posted By: FiNAL WoRD - 2014-07-05

Ratings:
KFLu: 10
Murderous Swag: 10
FiNAL WoRD: 10
DaMostH8ed: 10
Lyve SCIENCE: 10
SoupErb: 10
D3FIANCE: 10
SPEECHLESS: 10
Phoenix: 10
AfterThought: 10
RELLE: 10
Just C: 10
RhetoriK: 10
FeRnO: 10
Marx: 10
Boss-MC: 10
dbang: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
Phil Banks: 10

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef MySpace | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2019 LetsBeef.com