Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
B-L-O-C-K-A DISS TRACK (REPOST).
By: IllesTMarX
116 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
TO SUM IT UP THIS BE THE REPOST ON THIS FUCKING HOMO ASS BUM...TOOK 2-HRZ TOPS LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU AINT WANT ME TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY OR 2 WRITING FOR YA ASS CUZ IT WOULD BE VERY BAD I I HOPE YOU SAVE UP MONEY AND GO TO THE STUDIO TO BOOK SOME TIME TO RESPOND HAHAH :) CUZ DISS #2 IS IN DA MAKING ALREADY YOU WANNA HATE VOTE ON ME AND LOW RATE MY TRACKS AND POST ME MESSAGES 10-20 A DAY "STALKER" I COULD BE LOGGED OFF LB FOR 3 DAYS AND STILL GETTING MESSAGES BY YOU FOOL...ITZ ~WORLDWIDE~ OH WAIT HE MIGHT CALL ME A RACIST ASWELL FUNNIEST SHIT I HEARD ALL DAY RACIST AGAINST MY OWN KIND OKAY THATS NEW!!!!!
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2011-11-28

KEEP ALL YA BULLSHIT COMMENTS OFF MY BATTLE THANK YOU ONE HUNDRED !!! YALL AINT KNOW YA FACTS
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2011-11-28

haha. cocksucka-da-yeast . good shit man
Posted By: AP47 - 2011-11-29

Illest my man, you killin this shit right here! nice spitz! Who's blocka? lol. EZ dizzle...
Posted By: Crack Money - 2011-11-29

GOOD SHIT MARX... Does BLOCKA KNOW? LOL I like the track though... It be interesting to hear a response. this is gonna be a good ass battle.
Posted By: Lucuz - 2011-11-29

GOOD Track no hate
Posted By: Lucuz - 2011-11-29

Hahaha lmfaoooooooooo @ my boy Ghost COCKSUCKER DA YEAST good one 钟裎 出
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2011-11-29

And thx Lucuz homie ya he kno posters on his page lol

I never understood why people drop disses on people they allredy have blocked so they can't comment. That kills the beef and enjoyment for the neutrals cause they can't say there peice. And it's kind of BM. It's a little lame. I know you have to have him blocked because you don't want him voting on your battles. But this is a downfall of that. Not trying to start an argument, Just thinking out loud. Be intrested to see if Blocka responds. Marx. How many people do you have on your Block List btw? Just wondering. I'm assuming the list is quite long. I've got no problem with that feature when used properly but it seems like alot of people abuse it and hit that switch the moment they get rated and told something they don't want to hear. When all it is alot of the time is the cold honest truth. I don't get why people can't take the honesty dished out by some people.
Posted By: Just C - 2011-11-29

^Wow what a novel lol sorry to prove ya theory WRONG!!! Actually aint to many ppl blocked on my list....only ones that are is the ones that constantly low rate my battles anything under 4 ...cuz tht is utter B.S. and they go to every battle of mines and do it..I can tell a hater when I see one ....Like Blocka ..& They low rate my tracks to.....So You realy aint know ya fact man !! nohate to you tho Just See

I was just saying.
Posted By: Just C - 2011-11-29

lmao.....done cooked up...ill shit
Posted By: B L O C C - 2011-11-30

b stands for bitch l stands for loser oooo let the shrapnel hit em this was a dope diss 10 on it
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2011-11-30

ez 10 fam peep my solo cyphers n return some votes
Posted By: nine7eight - 2011-11-30

this a diamond drop..ya killed the beat,,i like the imperilalized voice..that was BAD!and ya had some funny ass lines..that unemploment line was funny ass hell.lmfao..sik beat..ya chen chend it.. ialso agree with wat just-c with the blocking..at the end its cyber space.wat mattters is wat ya do off the scene in evry day life, unless otherwise ya making money off it..i also understand no one loves a hater...and i like how ya so nicely opened a can of beans to express that in ya lyrics and chorus..especially ya opeening lines...
Posted By: Flako Boom - 2011-12-01

hahaa good shit cuzzy dimed up allday
Posted By: dbang - 2011-12-01

nice track..if you delivered tougher punches i wouldve dimed it..since blocka is a punchliner your gonna need those..better track then i could ever do real talk
Posted By: SIXX-SHOTT - 2011-12-01

Pretty good shit bro the rate is fair as fuck no hate at all.
Posted By: CSKiLLz - 2011-12-01

This shit was killer... The beat was nice as fuck and the lyrics were dope also... Nice track...
Posted By: Phe - 2011-12-01

Nice work here...I liked the double ups you did with the hook and ya flow was on point but I always felt you needed more emotion in ya delivery. A lot of times it sounds like you readin off the paper. Just honest feedback! Good diss!
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2011-12-01

dubs were very done....flow is on point always production wus all around. good battle u vs blocka lets c wut happen
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2011-12-01

freal tho, blocka a beast, marx u went in real dope raps homie would like to hear a blocka reply
Posted By: Strat - 2011-12-01

I wanna hear blockas respond as well when/if he drops it. Good track to pop off the beef. I cant wait to see how it all plays out.
Posted By: Wonder Gurl - 2011-12-01

haha Marx be Droppin shit nice.
Posted By: DESSA - 2011-12-01

it was nice in alot of ways but can use a lil work in the flow.. no h8 GS tho keep it up yo
Posted By: V3numb - 2011-12-01

nice spit homie...hook was tight too..
Posted By: monti - 2011-12-02

"Stick to your battles nobody feels ya...." Flow and swag on point here but energy lacking a little I dont know Blocka so I cant say anything reguarding him, but there was a diss track u made a while back that really impressed me alot more....
Posted By: Slypro - 2011-12-02

The Mr Kodak Who? track was what i was referring to, you killed that!
Posted By: Slypro - 2011-12-02

Co sign fiji; ill wrosk marx ; keep grindin; pufpuff pass the dime bag
Posted By: -Marz- - 2011-12-02

hott shyt Marx WORLD W I D E!!!!! 9 CUZ MARX U DID KILL MR KODAK WHO BUT THIS WAS DOPE 2 KEEP SLAYIN THESE MUH FUKKAS!!!
Posted By: murk_yaself - 2011-12-03

shits ill
Posted By: Riiivera - 2011-12-06

Nice but somehow heard this beat before... was alittle bit slow but still dope one... no hate to blocka just giving a fair
Posted By: ESEMZE - 2011-12-07

damn! marx u went in on blocka good sht homie nice track cuzz str8 up
Posted By: kid blue - 2012-05-07

Ratings:
Stotty Pimpin: 10
B L O C C: 10
AP47: 10
Phe: 10
Flako Boom: 10
Crack Money: 10
Lucuz: 10
Strat: 10
Mr-Felon: 10
DESSA: 10
-Marz-: 10
EL BASTARD: 10
dbang: 10
Wonder Gurl: 10
kid blue: 9
ESEMZE: 9
murk_yaself: 9
Slypro: 9
Riiivera: 9
SIXX-SHOTT: 9
CSKiLLz: 9
V3numb: 9
monti: 8

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)