Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
Greeted with Thorns.
By: Mr-Felon
22 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments

Good flow. Its a rap. 

Posted By: {Mental} - 2021-01-29

Yea bro. i rated it the way your rap. you need to be different, and your not. your typical. you sound like a 7 so i gave you a seven. its a typical rap. nothing special. i never gave miss ammo a ten. i gave the instrumental a 10 she put out you fucken idiot. Next time make sure you actually listen to the song dumb ass before you come at me. i got a dope beat and i rhymed dope on it. My track is way better than your shit. Your opinion doesnt matter though cuz everybody knows im dope. 

Posted By: {Mental} - 2021-02-01

So i gave miss ammo a 8 on a freestyle. Fine if you want then ill give you a 8. But again you dont deserve anything higher. Its a typical rap. Nothing special.

----M E N T A L

The voting system has evolved buddy. I dont give 10s to anything like the past. Just because you have a song doesnt mean it should automatically be a 10. it only means the voters are lazy and dont give a damn about your track. If you sound like something and i have a good reason why you sound the way you do and dont do anything that deserves a 10 then i will rate it the way its supposed to be rated. 

well well well....... You still on this bitch huh? all bullshit aside I fuck wit this joint. I like the beat and them real street ass lyrics. my type of shit right here. Maybe spoon fed kids wont understand or appreciate the content, but real street MFs gunna relate. I liked the 1st verse better, but you did what you had to do bruh ..dime!

Posted By: Evil Twin - 2021-03-01

This is so cool I randomly came on here and so many og's posting on here lately... ahaha this is dope my guy wow it's been so long!!

Posted By: KB RHYMEZ - 2021-03-17

Ratings:
KB RHYMEZ: 10
Evil Twin: 10
{Mental}: 7

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)