Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Another TROPHY.
By: Brutally Honest
139 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
lmaoo ... glad BH is back on the beef tip .... aint as good as circus but it is fucking sick ... no hate but ill slap this with a 10 ez
Posted By: Faceless Firm - 2009-08-05

Lol Here We Go Again this was sick BH 10 "Jerkin Off To My Picture Yeah Might Get a Blister " lol
Posted By: Z RACK - 2009-08-05

hahahahaha kinda sounds like a sedated BH, like complete effortless MURDER!! Fuckin right I threw this party!! Till the suns up
Posted By: Marx - 2009-08-05

showing range and ever changing variety, BH came as precise as a $10K wrist watch. Beef, topical tracks, freestyle, whatever. Your like a swiss army knife B. Soliddddd
Posted By: Gramdacious - 2009-08-05

dont even know what to say. how about you and marx murk this cat with a collabo that feels like 2 armys droppin 1 massive a-bomB.
Posted By: Bruizer - 2009-08-05

hahahah, wow. this was actually fuckin genius. had some asher roth drunk swag goin. hahah, i could only imagine the video for this. hahah classic. yo marx tell atro where the bathrooms at so he can wipe that shit out of his hair.
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2009-08-05

Atrophy!!!! The bathroom is all the way in the back!! right there next to u on ur right. get it!!
Posted By: Marx - 2009-08-05

Wow.. this response was quick. not even 24 hours passed..good shit...flipped his track on him pretty well..agree with heavy bout picturing what the video would look like...you was mocking him something silly with this 1...10...I still think Atrophy went harder than this...apart from the super bowl MONDAY thing lol..10..this really is gonna be a decision based on either affiliation,or neutral taste...2 totally different aproaches to beef...this just didnt grab me like AT's track...still hot though.... i dont think the outcome is as cut n dry as alot of people will try to make out...good shit though...10
Posted By: Just C - 2009-08-05

ok this is str8 too..i think its about equal after hearin atrophys track..guess we gotta hear some more...
Posted By: Danger Rich - 2009-08-05

Wow. I don't even condone this lol. Too harsh.
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2009-08-05

this is that beef shit from u that wrecks folks, lol......ill ass drop my dude....fuckin sick diss
Posted By: Diesel S - 2009-08-05

Expected better (no rate..but the fair wud be a 9)
Posted By: Interp - 2009-08-05

B U KILLED DIS MAS DUDE, SORRY AT U GOT FUKIN MURKED RITE HERE NO DOUBT, B ONE OF DA BEST ON LB LET IT BE KNOWN LMAO
Posted By: iiMAGE - 2009-08-05

its like highschool again! ahahhaah..this is genuis but to be honest i've definetly heard a better diss from you, but this was just harsh as fuck
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-08-05

the point is i've already ethered this kid 3 times. the point is all his shit is the same. He's admitted that i'm better than he is and he's admitted that i've merked him on diss tracks...he's come to me several times asking for advice on his music. I just think its wack when someones all two faced like that and has the same emotional tendencies as a 15 year old girl. I don't hate him, he is who he is. None of us are perfect and despite what everyone seems to think I have plenty of faults as a person and an emcee... but this kid continually embarasses himself in this same fashion and i dont know how we can take him seriously.
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2009-08-05

Damn this is a sick track also....wow BH has a sick lay'd back flow on this one 10 EZ
Posted By: DRUG - 2009-08-05

This was a hot diss...i like that hook too. A lot of quotables on this track lol. Droppin that dime.
Posted By: EL BASTARD - 2009-08-05

Like the steez flip BH. Sav shit fool. We still need to do one folks
Posted By: kursive - 2009-08-06

This shit was a snipe. no hate but it looks like another knockout. BH just got another trophy
Posted By: Dexter3 - 2009-08-06

Second listen. This beat is so fucking sick whats it the instrumental to?
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-08-06

holy shit atrophy didn't like the track, surprising. Before you start calling cats dork why dont you go and watch your youtube videos again quickly....clear your head and try to look at them objectively....haha.
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2009-08-06

the funny thing is as soon as I said that all Michael's youtube videos were 'deleted by user' ...... *Trav polishes trophy*
Posted By: Brutally Honest - 2009-08-06

We've already seen them the damage was done.
Posted By: Marx - 2009-08-06

I haven't witnessed your progress but I have seen Atrophy's so I can't agree with your diss that his is non-existent. And I can't picture him crying to his mommy, particularly because he has no reason to. The pitch of your lines sounds monotonous although I do have to admit that they do have flow. The unfinished sentences are annoying.
Posted By: Lauriedk2 - 2009-08-06

jesus .....evil feelin here with some diff ish........ well done; beefs sizzling......10z
Posted By: -Marz- - 2009-08-07

Deja Vu...
Posted By: Hostil3 - 2009-08-07

About to listen to Atrophy's joint.... This shit here is outrageous though..... B H snapped with crazy Hov swaggaon this.... Beat fit well.... Flow was on point, hook was crazy dope, all in all a god track I would bump in my ride..... This a 10, now lemme go check Atrophy's tracks.... But damn BH, I wanted u to come at me like this and we coulda really got this site goin crazy..... Its all good doh....
Posted By: Saint Chris - 2009-08-07

once a tennnn lol
Posted By: John J - 2009-08-07

hahahah a plethora of murkings! hahahaha plethora is the best word in the english language! anyway, this was real different, and i liked how u made the beat insult him. anyway i said on trophs 1, 1 all out track each instead of the constant barrage of tracks that is destined 2 happen from 1 or more sides! nice and very different track 4 lb.10
Posted By: Boss-MC - 2009-08-07

lol....i like the gimmick behind this...lmaoooo sound like you didn't even give a fuck...damn and ya kinda outlined his assault before he could even make one...its looking about even here...dimez....
Posted By: King Kronos - 2009-08-07

YEA U GOT THIIS TRACKMAKIN THING ON LOCK YO, KEEP IT UP. 10
Posted By: $ha-Money - 2009-09-14

Ratings:
John J: 10
Bruizer: 10
Z RACK: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
EL BASTARD: 10
iiMAGE: 10
King Kronos: 10
Hostil3: 10
Sinseer: 10
Just C: 10
Dexter3: 10
Boss-MC: 10
Marx: 10
Willy Grubz: 10
Saint Chris: 10
$ha-Money: 10
-Marz-: 10
Gramdacious: 10
Diesel S: 10
DRUG: 10
Lauriedk2: 8
kursive: 0
Danger Rich: 0
Interp: 0
Faceless Firm: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)