Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Beef
Step It Up.
By: ALL-BORO
132 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
He is no chump. This was a heavyweight battle. Kid Sin has skills and his punches are strong but I would vote Boro on this but im probably biased. You just cant touch his assasin flow.
Posted By: MacG - 2009-10-13

hes good anofe to hag with you but on the real he wont last
Posted By: spitting bars - 2009-10-13

sounded like rass kass shit was ill
Posted By: Z RACK - 2009-10-13

Wow, this nigga sick too. I actually give it to Kid Sin. Flow was very good, solid lines all the way trough. Very good battle. "Lookin for that uranium, plutonium, nuclear fission or fusion doesn't matter what weapon you bringin to this shit you still loosin" it was over after that. 1st part is ridiculous tight.
Posted By: kursive - 2009-10-13

Burried in the vatican ...leave you breathing like anakin lmao...Sin got this..no h8 heard both..
Posted By: Just C - 2009-10-13

Had to listen to this again.. couldnt get a fan with oriental bitches cheering you ..That shits official as fuck...lame like chedder bob hahahaha...Could quote this shit allday...fuck ya self in the ass so much your dick is like the letter U lmao wtf hahahahahaha
Posted By: Just C - 2009-10-14

dam this mother fucker is sick ...
Posted By: dbang - 2009-12-05

10 for sure
Posted By: Ridic - 2009-12-06

GAWD DAMN This niggaz SERIOUS TO MANY QUOATABLES TO MENTION
Posted By: K illa - 2009-12-06

Your whole flow was weak like a paper plane. sounds like some good beef. i wanna hear the response
Posted By: Sport City - 2009-12-06

I'm confused, but it was disgustingly dope. 10
Posted By: Willy Grubz - 2009-12-06

boro be on his g shit real talk.......i got the responce....it wasent half of with this was trust and belive me
Posted By: RELLE - 2009-12-06

i liked it. didn't even need a good beat to flow ya material out homie. u kept it consistent aswell, no mess-ups it appears. do what ya do. if you real you'd holla back . nothing wack believe me, peece. Paradox : http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=32093-ParadoX-976
Posted By: Warren Peece - 2009-12-06

fvfv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooksA4Thqhw
Posted By: BlazeOne - 2009-12-07

i listen to this so much haha...so dope....rediculous
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-12-07

yip this dude killed it and pretty much dropped a bomb on ur ass ... thnk he kinda won
Posted By: dbang - 2009-12-08

hells yeah nice
Posted By: Mr-Felon - 2009-12-08

dam borro....you might of met ya match on this one.....you know imma real cat....so imma keep it real...this cat shitted......whooo.......shit was lethal......stay away from that cat or go hard.......
Posted By: MIKE-MAC - 2009-12-09

hot stuff man. enjoyed listenin
Posted By: Brightmc - 2009-12-10

Ratings:
Willy Grubz: 10
MIKE-MAC: 10
BlazeOne: 10
Sinseer: 10
Just C: 10
spitting bars: 10
RELLE: 10
Brightmc: 10
Ridic: 10
Z RACK: 10
dbang: 10
K illa: 10
MacG: 10
Warren Peece: 9
Mr-Felon: 5
kursive: 0
Sport City: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)